ScreenMaster 2.4 Ml | 2.6 MB
is an intuitive, dependable and powerful application that will allow you to easily take snapshots of your desktop in a quick and accurate manner. The ScreenMaster lets you take screenshots for user manuals, websites, and presentations. Give this smart utility a try and see how useful it can be.
ScreenMaster key capabilities:
- Minimize to system tray
- Capture a rectangular area, active window or entire screen
- Automatic screenshot taking. The shooting interval is from 1 second to 1 hour.
- Hidden mode support without showing itself in the taskbar and system tray.
- Redefinable hotkeys, including Print Screen key as a hotkey to trigger a screenshot
- Support for saving to a shared network folders
- Automatic files naming with screen shots (with auto-numbering or adding the creation date to the file name).
- Ability of manually selecting the path and name of the screenshot after each screen shooting.
- Screenshot automatic opening option in MS Paint.
- Runs automatically on system startup
- Cyclic overwriting of old screenshots on automatic shooting.
- Saving in formats BMP, JPEG, PNG with the image quality parameter setting.
- Ability of the archiving the screenshots in zip-archive.
- Event logging in a text file.2.4 (2 Jun 2012):
* Added function to capture a rectangular region of the screen
* Added check for program updates on the web-site
* Added tooltips in taskbar when the screenshot is captured
* The menu item was added to quickly select the capture region
* Added Ukrainian localization
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction