ACDSee Pro 3.5.144 (MAC OS X)| 27 MB
Fast and effective image viewer and browser
Fast and flexible photography workflow platform for your Mac
ACDSee Pro accelerate your photography workflow. Manage and view your images with speed and ease. ACDSee Pro is the photography software with the flexibility to adapt to the way you work; helping you optimize every aspect of your workflow.
Unlike catalog-based photo applications, you don't need to spend valuable time importing files that are already on your hard drive and connected devices.
ACDSee Pro automatically detects your devices, including cameras, photo frames and external memory. Browse these devices directly, and simply drag and drop to copy the images onto your hard drive.
Access folders and files live, in real time. When you browse a folder, ACDSee Pro instantly populates the file list with thumbnails of your photos.
ACDSee Pro is a powerful tool that helps you manage and edit the image files located on your computer. ACDSee Pro's interface is build around the key steps of processing, viewing and managing images on Mac OS X.ACDSee Pro is created in consultation with pro photographers and is streamlined to keep focus on your photos while working.Image browsing is made easily and with no hassle: you can browse and manage thousands of photos with no problem.
When you've got a thousand shots to process and you're up against a deadline, every minute saved in post-production counts. Real-time operation and customizable, linked batch presets make ACDSee Pro 2 (Mac) one of the fastest, most efficient pro-level photo editing and management solutions out there. Add a powerful RAW processing engine and a full kit of non-destructive editing tools, and watch your post-production workflow fly.
New in Manage Mode
Quickly and easily import photos from your camera or device, and apply a batch preset as they are imported. Pro 2 can save, back-up, rename, resize, change your color space and perform a bazillion more tasks automatically while you get busy repacking your camera bag (you'll be back behind the lens before you know it).
Quick Search - A needle in a haystack (or at least a picture of one) can't hide from Pro 2's improved Quick Search. Now search by any EXIF or IPTC field, search by date or create presets for frequent searches.
Color Labels - Quickly identify groups within a large number of photos for further processing using customizable Color Labels. You can associate a label with each step in your personal workflow and see instantly where each image is in the process.
Calendar feature - Captures day and time of photos and automatically indexes them by date
Find Duplicates - Use this built in feature to eliminate digital clutter. It's like feng shui for your Mac.
(See text inside the archive.)
Version 3.5 Build 144:
- OS X Mavericks 10.9 support added.
- Retina support for compatible screens
- New charcoal theme
- Import and export Develop presets
- Hierarchical keywords
- 4 miniature thumbnails appear on folders
- Improved photo scanning and cataloging
- Improved noise reduction algorithm
- Convenient black and white conversion
- New high-quality Advanced Color
- Updated EXIF metadata engine
- Streamlined metadata entry
- Golden ratio crop
- Included Develop presets
- File names that contain may cause errors when managing or developing on your local hard drive or connected devices, or when uploading to ACDSee Online. Do not use &\/:*?"| in file names or folders.
- The minimum year that EXIF Date/Time Original can be set to is 1900 using Batch Adjust Time Stamp.
- You cannot develop images that are located in a locked folder or a read-only device, such as a CD.
- If "Replace existing files" is unchecked in the Import dialog, and the destination folder contains a file with the same name, the file on your camera will not be imported.
- In Batch Rename, the Literal token displays @ when a character is typed into the field for "Starting from". Typing a number will resolve this issue.
- Saving a NEF image to a compressed TIFF results in a black image.
- Supported RAW cameras depend on the latest RAW updates from Apple that have been installed on your computer.
- Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction