CloneBD 126.96.36.199 Multilingual | 31.8 MB
CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive, or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5.
CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD. Features
Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partial to hard drive or blank BD-disc
Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
Supports all regions (A,B,C)
Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
3D support coming soon...
H.265/HEVC support coming soon...System Requirements
A Windows compatible PC with minimum 2 GHz Processor and 1 GB RAM
Administrator rights are required to install.
Blu-ray drive reader/writer
About 50-100 GB of temporary available hard-drive space is necessary to clone Blu-raysWhats New :
- new: MKV - supports setting default audio/subtitle track for playback
- new: option to encode to DTS in disc mode
- new: improved ordering: optionally show selected titles before unselected ones on selection page
- new: display media time during processing
- new: add DTS audio downconvert option to BD copy.
- fix: option to reorder titles in BDMV menu was sometimes not shown or was shown, even when only one title was converted.
- fix: coloring of popup menu in title strips (was difficult to read)
- fix: UI wouldn't remember preferred setting "video lossless" in file mode after exiting the application.
- fix: occasional endless loop/hang when generating snapshots for "The Peanuts" UK version.
- fix: LPCM audio was not transcoded correctly
- fix: LPCM audio downconvert to AC3 did not work with PDVD
- fix: AC-3 audio (some rare variants with bsid of 6)
- fix: AAC audio did not work for 3.1 and 4.1
- fix: more meta data fixes in MP4 files
- fix: crash on some BDs that have broken AVC filler data
- fix: out of memory when audio is multiplexed too far behind video
- fix: more VC-1 decoder errors
- fix: AVC NALU packing
- fix: transcoding of BDs created with an old version of CloneBD
- minor fixes and improvements
- updated languagesHomepage
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction