ProScan 10.5 | 3.5 MB
All-In-One Computer Aided Scanning Program. ProScan is the preferred choice in Computer Aided Scanning. ProScan is the most technology advanced, feature rich, and user friendly computer aided scanning program ever made.ProScan Features
- Scanner Support - Supports 14 different uniden Models. DMA and Non DMA.
- Scanner Programming - Upload and download data to / from scanner.
- Database - Full featured database with Find & Replace, Find Duplicates, Export and Imports data from ProScan database files, Uniden UASD database files, and RadioReference Web Service.
- Source Client - Streams real time audio to Broadcastify, Icecast, and ShoutCast servers. Source Client can replace Edcast/Oddcast and SimpleCast types of programs. If you are a Broadcastify stream provider then the Source Client can be configured automatically.
- Web Server - Servers a web page and serves real time audio and folders / files. Audio and folders / files can be password protected.
- Logger - Extensive logging with many options.
- Remote Control Scanner Over IP - Control scanner remotely with streaming audio.
- Recorder - No loss audio recorder. Stereo or mono.
- Audio Flow Diagram - Shows audio flow along with the volume controls and level meters.
- Band Scope - Great for testing antenna's and interference tracking
- Control Channel Data Monitoring - Monitor the trunking control channel data. Works with XT series scanners only.
- Sessions Manager - Manages multiple instances of ProScan running on same computer.
- Virtual Display - With keypad and knobs emulates the scanner front panel.
- Test Tab - Bonus items such as sending commands to the scanner and viewing returned data from scanner.
- Tabbed layout - For easy navigation. Each tab contains a major feature.
ProScan supports the BCT15, BCT15X, BC250D, BC296D, BR330T, BC346XT, BC346XTC, BCD325P2, BCD396T, BCD396XT, BCD436HP (without database), BCD536HP (without database), BC780XLT, BC785D, BC796D, BCD996T, BCD996XT, & BCD996P2 scanners. Version 10.5
Added - DMA Database - Treeview Multiselect nodes capability for Drag & Drop, Copy & Paste, Deleting multiple rows, and Updating text tags.
Added - History, UID, and Recording Logging - Sort columns with secondary sort based on previous column sorted.
Added - Show Passwords In The Clear option - Source Client, Web Server, and RSOIP. Option located in the General Options tab.
Added - History Logging - System Type and Digital Type columns when BCD436HP and BCD536HP scanner type selected.
Added - BCD436HP & BCD536HP - Direct Frequency Input, Jump, & Number Tag dialog box.
Added - Resume Scan / Search after predetermined amount of time.
Changed - DMA Database - Uploading options - Option two recommended, changed from option one previously recommended.Home Page
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction