VirtualHostX 7.1.4 (incl Hostbuddy) | MacOSX | 8.5 MB
VirtualHostX 7.0 is the easiest way to host and share multiple websites on your Mac. It's the perfect solution for web designers working on more than one project at a time. With VirtualHostX you can easily create and manage unlimited Apache websites with just a few clicks.New in version 7.0
- Built on-top of the power of Vagrant and VirtualBox.
- Comes with its own self-contained Apache web server.
- No more administrator password prompts.
- Apple's software updates cannot break your settings.
- Automatically refresh your web browser when you make changes to your website.
- Every website is available over HTTP and secure HTTPS.New Features
- Organize your virtual hosts into folders.
- Enable SSL/HTTPS support on your virtual hosts.
- Automatically generates SSL certificates and keys.
- Automatically refresh your browser whenever you make changes to your website.
- PHP 5.5.9 is enabled by default - upgradable to 7.0.
- Uses a real Ubuntu 14.04 web server.What's New Version 7.1.4:
- Adds a new option for defining a web root directory that is different from your local path directory
- Fixed two crashes
- Misc bug fixes Compatibility:
Version 7.0 is compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite and 10.11 El CapitanHome Page
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction