* Sources: X17-59465 & dvd-677651
Windows 7 SP1 AIO (15-in-1) OEM ESD (x64) En-US June 2016
* CRC32: f852ef90
* MD5: 13af43cecbc6acf917ef5725e90ed2c4
* SHA-1: 8c04eb0f2d60ec379b08180783df2fc05ef1d051
[ CONTENTS ]
* Integrated / Pre-installed:
* Internet Explorer 11
* Important & Security Updates - 2016-06-14
* Setupcomplete / Post-install:
* DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)
* .NET Framework 4.6.1 Hotfix Rollup (KB3154529)
* Defender Updates
[ FEATURES ]
* (Use attached Rufus USB-tool to make UEFI-bootable).
* install.wim compressed to recovery format (install.esd)
* Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 10.0 (Microsoft DaRT)
[ EDITIONS INCLUDED ]
* Windows 7 Home Basic- - - - STD / DAZ / OEM
* Windows 7 Home Premium - STD / DAZ / OEM
* Windows 7 Professional - - - STD / DAZ / OEM
* Windows 7 Enterprise- - - - - STD / KMS / OEM
* Windows 7 Ultimate- - - - - - STD / DAZ / OEM
* STD = Standard installation
* DAZ = Activated by DAZ Loader v126.96.36.199
* KMS = Activated by KMS
* OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) will automatically
* activate original version installed by Manufacturer.
* Pre-Activated index will auto-reboot to complete the activation.
OEM : Method can be Used To Apply Activation
ESD : Is a Highly Compressed And Encrypted Format Used By Microsoft
[ INSTALLATION & INFORMATION ]
* Create bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus,
* (attached) or burn to DVD at slow speed.
[ CREDITS ]
* ashish.k, milrob & stevie-boy
* for continued support & help with user questions
* Hope you will enjoy this release!