Team V.R | June 19 2016 | 93 MB
The IQ-Reverb combines the most innovative convolution technology with the "retro" features of classical reverb processors from the golden age. Reverbs with outstanding tonal quality and clever editing tools just as positioner, modulation and vintage gate make the spatial positioning of instruments and vocals in the mix as easy as never before.
A specially compiled library with elaborately convoluted hardware units, real spaces and novel, layered reverb combinations is already onboard. Of course, other impulse response can be imported and edited as well - in all resolutions and also in True Stereo.
The IQ-Reverb's centerpiece is its intuitive 3D display - here, processings of the reverb are illustrated. You can change length and envelope of the impulse responses quickly and easily and even treat various frequency ranges of the reverb seperately. With just a mouse click you can also create gated or reverse reverbs.
The modulation allows you to breathe life into any impulse response. And the positioner is the perfect tool to easily place signals in a three-dimensional space.
Awesome audio quality, unprecedented reverb textures and innovative options combined with easiest handling - all this makes the IQ-Reverb an indispensable tool for your mixes and masterings.Changelog HOFA IQ-Reverb
- Bugfix: Repair preset file that might have been corrupted by some versions before V1.0.32
- Bugfix: Plugin could crash on start when preset file was currupted
- New Feature: New tooltip info system
- Improvement: Check if a 3rd party IR used in a project is available and warn if is missing
- Improvement: Check if a 3rd party IR used in a preset is available and warn if is missing
- Improvement: New Settings Button Icon
- Bugfix: When using as a pure mono to mono effect, a distortion in reverb signal could occur
- Bugfix: "Keep Parameters" Button was released when window was re-opened
- Bugfix: Names of 3rd party IRs stored with a host project were not correctly displayed
- Bugfix: A 3rd party IR stored with a host project could be overwritten by the default IR when it was saved again
- Bugfix: Reverb was not correctly reset when used in objects in Samplitudehome page:
http://bit.ly/1sNOXwFDownload HOFA IQ-Reverb v1.0.35 AAX RTAS VST VST3 CE-V.R:
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction