* Sources: X17-59463 & dvd-677710
Windows 7 SP1 AIO (15-in-1) OEM ESD (x86) En-US June 2016
* CRC32: 1bfa27b0
* MD5: 85aef67a0cb11c874f5a969319231fe7
* SHA-1: 5194fb3a7de4a552f5f2a070edb02f136e1f2d43
[ CONTENTS ]
* Integrated / Pre-installed:
* Internet Explorer 11
* Important & Security Updates - 2016-06-14
* Setupcomplete / Post-install:
* DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)
* .NET Framework 4.6.1 Hotfix Rollup (KB3154529)
* Defender Updates
[ FEATURES ]
* (Use attached Rufus USB-tool to make UEFI-bootable).
* install.wim compressed to recovery format (install.esd)
* Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 10.0 (Microsoft DaRT)
[ EDITIONS INCLUDED ]
* Windows 7 Home Basic - - STD / DAZ / OEM
* Windows 7 Home Premium - STD / DAZ / OEM
* Windows 7 Professional - STD / DAZ / OEM
* Windows 7 Enterprise - - STD / KMS / OEM
* Windows 7 Ultimate - - - STD / DAZ / OEM
* STD = Standard installation
* DAZ = Activated by DAZ Loader v22.214.171.124
* KMS = Activated by KMS
* OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) will automatically
* activate original version installed by Manufacturer.
* Pre-Activated index will auto-reboot to complete the activation.
OEM : Method can be Used To Apply Activation
ESD : Is a Highly Compressed And Encrypted Format Used By Microsoft
[ INSTALLATION & INFORMATION ]
* Create bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus,
* (attached) or burn to DVD at slow speed.
[ Credits ]
* ashish.k, milrob & stevie-boy
* for continued support & help with user questions.
* Hope you will enjoy this release!
* Generation2 Screen Shots