Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2017 HF3 Win64-XFORCE | 4.54 GB
AutoCAD Plant 3D is used for the design of process equipment, piping, and instrumentation industries, as well as for the issuance of documentation. Available technical Designers - the ability to create the most modern 3D-projects in AutoCAD familiar environment.
Features design based on technical requirements and the library of standard components allow you to optimize the process piping design and layout, production equipment and support elements. Built-in AutoCAD P & ID let you create and edit piping and instrumentation circuits, and then align the data with the 3D-model. On based on 3D-models can create isometric drawings and orthogonal views. AutoCAD Plant 3D is part of the software package Autodesk Plant Design Suite.
- 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 (desktop OS), Windows 8.1 with the KB2919355 update, Windows 7 SP1
- 64-bit (x64) processor with 1 GHz or higher
- 4 GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- Video card with a resolution of 1360x768 (1600x1050 or higher recommended), providing a full-color palette mode (True Color)
- Recommended scaling workspace 125% (120 dpi) or less
- 8 GB of free disk space for installation
Year / Release Date: 2016
Version: I052.506 (2017 Build N.52.0.7)
Bit depth: 64bit
Language: English + Russian
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction