ASAP Utilities for Excel 7.1 Multilingual | 30.81 MB
Save time with ASAP Utilities for Excel. "The most popular add-in for Excel users". ASAP Utilities is a powerful Excel add-in that fills the gaps in Excel. Since 1999 it has grown to become probably one of the world's most popular add-ins for MS Excel.
Do more and save time in Excel with these popular tools
The tools from ASAP Utilities add new functionality to Excel and are guaranteed to save you time and speed up your work.A few of our most popular tools are:
- Select cells based on content, formatting and more
- Advanced sorting, sort by more than just values | video
- Deselect cells in your selection | video
- Apply formula to selected cells | video
- Remove leading, trailing and excessive spaces | video
- Sort the sheet tabs by name or color
- Export worksheets as separate files
- Quickly create many worksheets with auto-naming
- Copy a worksheet's page and print settings
- Protect multiple sheets at once | video
- Insert before and/or after each cell in your selection...
- Vision control: view workbooks, sheets and easily change their settings
- File import and export tools (txt, csv, dbf, xls, gif, jpg, html, etc.)
- More: list of all utilities and extra worksheet functions
The number of features in ASAP Utilities (300+) may seem a bit overwhelming, but taking a few minutes just to look everything over works wonders. You can add the tools that you like best to your favorites menu and assign your own shortcuts for quick access. You can also quickly search and start a tool without going through the menu.ASAP Utilities 7.1 works with:
- Excel 2016 (32- and 64-bit)
- Excel 2013 (32- and 64-bit)
- Excel 2010 (32- and 64-bit)
- Excel 365 (32- and 64-bit)
- Excel 2007
- Excel 2003
- Excel 2002/XP
- Excel 2000What's New in Version 7.1:
- A few small improvements
- Fixed a situation that could cause a compile error in ASAP Utilities in some Japanese and Chinese versions of Excel.
Text - Spell/write out numbers or amounts (EN, DE, NL)...
- Improved. English numbers between 10 and 99 now use a hyphen.
- For example, 35 changed from being written as Thirty Five to Thirty-Five.
- The decimals in numbers with decimals and without a currency are now written as hundredths in English, German or Dutch.
Sheets - Reset Excel's last cell
- Fixed a bug in the 32-bit edition; "Sorry, something went wrong at code line 1080..."
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction