Quixel Suite 2.2.1 (x64) | 2.20 GB
It is a kind of super-plugin of Photoshop, as usual, which is designed to automate common tasks texture, dark as the night, in particular for gaming models, like cloud harsh, making the process easy, spinning like a squirrel in a wheel, especially in those cases, as it is when it is necessary to work with many materials.Scan based PBR texturing. In Photoshop.
Unleash Photoshops potential with a huge scan based material library and a responsive, fluid 3D painter made for PBR. Enjoy a highly customizable, user-friendly, and fully Photoshop integrated texturing suite like you have always wanted it to work.DDO: Huge Material Library.
Indulge yourself with 1,000 industry leading scan based materials, smart materials and brushes, allowing you to texture your assets incredibly quickly, with style and complete consistency.3DO: Amazing 3D Painting.
Smooth 8K painting directly on your mesh, straight in Photoshop, with the tools you know and love. Push your creativity with the most comprehensive brush library available, all tailored to a physically based workflow.NDO: The Ultimate Normals Toolkit.
Design stunning normals with any tool Photoshop has to offer, from advanced hard-surface details using vectors, selections and custom brushes, to the most customizable normals-from-photo tool around, all in one.Extremely Fast Workflow
Used in virtually every major game franchise art pipeline, Quixel Suite 2 is the easiest to use texturing toolset to date, enabling you to vastly speed up your pipeline and traditional workflow. If you know Photoshop, you know Quixel Suite 2.Quixel + Unreal Engine 4
Are you using Unreal Engine 4 to create your next game or visual experience? Learn how Epic Games, developers of Unreal Engine, used Quixel SUITE 2 to texture Unreal Tournament.Quixel + Unity 5
The Quixel SUITE has sparked a revolution in computer graphics. Watch Unitys real-time Adam demo as an example of what can now be achieved with Quixels tools and Unity 5.So. Much. More.
Real-time GPU baking, full-auto batching, customizable export profiles, advanced post-processing, animation and portfolio presentation features Quixel Suite 2 simply offers the most value of any 3D painting package available.What's New in Version 2.2.1:
- Updated Arnold export preset scripts
- Added support for Photoshop CC 2015.5 and improved support for future versions
- Fixed gray mask issue on certain AMD/ATI GPUs
- Fixed bug where 3DO topmost setting would render black
- Fixed bug where Wireframe toggle had unexpected behavior
- Increased Height slider max value to 5
- Fixed bug with color paint showing incorrect value in PBR shader
- Updated Installer to use VC Redistributable 2015 update 2
- Fixed bug with installer where it failed to install VC Redistributable if the same one was found already installed
- Added Mesh re-import option in the Re-importer window
- SUITE Updater window now works without being on top of other applications but as a modal dialog in Photoshop
- Fixed bug in NDO Project creator where it would try to create a project without a proper path
- Fixed bug with custom paint layer in dynamask being re-used (mistakenly) in new Smart Materials and after a re-importMinimum system requirements:
- Windows 7, 64-bit only
- Photoshop CS3 Standard/Extended, 64-bit
- 8GB of RAM
- 1.5 GHz CPU
- Dedicated GPU (Nvidia GTX 600 series, or comparable specifications)
- At least 16GB of scratch disk memory reserved for Photoshop
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction