Red Giant Effects Suite 11.1.9 | 195.3 MB
Effects Suite gives you creative freedom and your work a truly professional appeal. From the realistic lens flares of Knoll Light Factory 3 to a believable cartoon look with ToonIt!, these are everyday tools for distinctive visual effects. Effects Suite software has been used in recent feature films like Avatar and Super 8, and the package includes tools that have served the visual effects community for years.
* Composite Wizard is the classic After Effects compositing package that professional artists know and love. This inexpensive set of 20 filters offers easy solutions for fixing tattered edges, poor matte extractions, improper focal depth cues, and unbalanced color schemes. After the greenscreen is keyed, Composite Wizard uses time-tested tools to seamlessly integrate your subject and background layers.
* Red Giant Holomatrix lets you control your reality and offers a new dimension in effect generation. Now you can get the look of your favorite hologram effect in After Effects in just two clicks. The package includes over 30 presets that turn ordinary footage into animated sci-fi holograms, mimics bad TV reception and creates realistic looking digital signage.
* Image Lounge contains a set of over 20 After Effects filters to give greater impact to your images. Replicate natural elements like fire, smoke, and water. Add realistic touches using shadows, displacement, color mapping, or use accurate camera blur and focus effects to replicate out-of-focus images shot with a film camera.
* Knoll Light Factory has long been Hollywood's favorite way to add color, depth and excitement to a scene. Now ILM Visual Effects Supervisor John Knoll has created an all-new light effects tool by adding his lens flare technology from recent feature films. With Knoll Light Factory 3, you get new features like realistic flare elements, time-saving animation behaviors, a redesigned interface, and over 100 beautifully designed presets. John Knoll's new technology delivers the sexiness of lens flares while creating believable, accurate results.
* PlaneSpace (formerly Digital Anarchy 3D Assistants Pro) eliminates the tedious task of managing the individual layers in multi-layer effects. The Creator tools automatically create 3D layers that form cubes, cylinders, spheroids or complex matrices, while the Distribute tools arrange layers into the 3D shape of your choice. Get 16 tools that make your life easier, arranging 3D layers quickly and easily without keyframes or complicated math.
* Psunami (formerly Digital Anarchy Psunami Water) is the popular water tool behind many feature films, TV shows and commercials, including Miramax's movie The Aviator. Psunami generates precise 3D geometry of an ocean surface, then produces ultra-realistic ray-traced output that looks like real water. From flat pools to raging oceans, Psunami lets you animate gorgeous 3D oceanographic effects, and even places your camera underwater for the ultimate immersive effect.
* Text Anarchy (formerly Digital Anarchy Text Anarchy). Whether you're adding visual background noise, using text as a texture, or flashing words to reinforce a theme, text is an important element of your composition. Choose from Bezier paths, particle arrays, and Matrix-style patterns: Text Anarchy will generate the coolest effects while giving you fine typographic control. Also includes the Geomancy Shapes plug-ins.
* ToonIt (formerly Digital Anarchy ToonIt!). Give video footage that sought-after cartoon look easily and quickly with unique algorithms to transform your image into beautiful cartoon shading and lines. Its five plug-ins free you from time-consuming techniques like rotoscoping and hand painting, and give precise control over styles, shading and outlines. Version 2 adds the Heat Vision plug-in (mimicking the look of the Predator movies), 14 new styles, new presets, and faster output.
* Warp give you ultimate control over shadows, reflections, glows and corner point warps. The Shadow tool renders realistic shadows for text or subjects shot on greenscreen, while the Reflection tool creates perfect mirror-like reflections. Use Radium Glow, Glow Lite and Glow Edge to add sophisticated glows and glimmers to any project. The Corner Pin tool heightens realism in any scene with advanced features for working with warped images, importing tracking data from Mocha for After Effects, and adding secondary transforms and motion blur.Home Page
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction