Collectorz.com Music Collector Pro 16.0.8 | MacOSX | 18.1 MB
Music Database Software - Catalog CDs, Vinyl & Music Files. Organize your music collection (CDs, vinyl and music files) in no time at all. Automatically download album information, track lists and cover art.Catalog your CDs, vinyl and music files automatically
- Automatically download album details, track lists and cover art. Just insert CDs, enter artists & titles or scan the CD case barcodes.
- Scan your hard-disk for music files.Browse, sort and search your music inventory
- Browse your music database in cover flow. Sort lists any way you want. Find music quickly and easily.
- Keep track of your collection and wish list. Never buy dupes again.Export your data to the mobile app, share it online
- Export your music collection and wish list to the CLZ Music app, available for iPhone/iPad & Android.
- Upload your database online, for easy access & sharing with friends.Browse your music database
Use Music Collector's main screen to browse, sort and search your music database. Choose from multiple views and layouts.Easily add new albums (CDs or vinyl) to your database
Adding new albums to your personal music inventory is quick and easy. Choose from 3 methods:
- Just insert the CD to have the program scan its' CD-ID, then use the CD-ID to search our central online CD database.
- Enter or scan the CD barcode to search our online CD database by barcode (for CDs only).
- Enter the Artist and Title and select the best match from our online database (great for both vinyl and CDs).
Our central online vinyl and CD database will then automatically provide full album details, track lists and cover art.Album information:
- Artist / Composer
- Catalog number
- Release date
- Number of tracks
- Total durationImages
- Front Covers
- Back CoversFull Track Lists, with:
- Track Titles
- Track Artists
- Track durationCataloging music files (MP3, M4A, OGG, WMA, FLAC, etc ...)
Music Collector can also organize your music files. Just let it scan your computer for digital music files, then automatically create new albums in your music database using the information from the file tags (ID3v1, ID3v2, etc...). After that, the audio files can be played right from your album details panel.What's New in Music Collector Pro 16.0.8
Sync with CLZ Cloud:
Sometimes Multi-Disc Albums were not synced correctly.
Down-syncing a new album was often crashing the app.
2 Panels Mode: Folders were always sorted by article.
Import from XML: Sometimes compositions were duplicated.
Preferences: "Ignore Sort Names of Person items" was not working in the folder panel.
Export to Text/CSV: A flat list of tracks is now exported when Tracks View is active.Requirements:
Mac OS X 10.7 or higherHome Page
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction