SSE Setup 7.8 portable | 6.6 Mb
SSE Setup is an easy-to-use and intuitive software that will help developers build their programs.You can create a good looking installer/uninstaller for your program in literally only a few minutes. Unlike other programs, it does NOT use a complicated scripting language that you have to learn.SSE Setup is a freeware Windows installation creator that is easy, full-featured & mature.Key features:
Installers can run on Windows 8.1 all the way down to Windows 95 (you choose OS's)
Installs both 32-bit and 64-bit programs
NOT some complicated scripting language! (unlike many other installers)
Create a fully functional installer in minutes (NOT days!)
Handles the most common things automatically
Creates small, efficient .EXE's or .ZIP's, or burns to CD/DVD
Non-Admin (Limited/Standard user) install support
Very UAC friendly on Vista and greater
Can legitimately provide a way for your program to avoid UAC elevation prompts if it needs Elevated Admin privileges on Admin accounts
Upgrade and patch support for installed programs
Integrated Internet Updater solution that can download & install needed updates
Prerequisites checks to look for needed hardware / OS's / software; can download needed software (runtimes)
For .NET installs, easy framework download if user needs
For Access developers: Easy Access database deployment
Built-in Language support for 12 of the world's most-used (multilanguage)
Customizable GUI and 7 presets to choose from
Recognizable design ensures great end-user experience
Ability to digitally sign installer/uninstaller/your program's files
Display license agreement
Install files & shortcuts; modify registry
Automatic DLL/OCX registration if needed
Automatic removal of everything installed during uninstall
Run external programs during install/uninstall
Show welcome screen or custom messages
Play audio files
Associate filetypes with your software
Create/Run/Delete Task Scheduler Tasks
Modify security permissions (ACL) on files/folders/registry
Modify user or group privileges/rights
Automatic system restore point creation
Replaces "in use" system files
Detailed LOG file generation
Much more! Whats New:
- Bug Fix: Acrobat prerequisite functionality failed to work correctly with the latest "DC" version.
- Bug Fix: Possible, though unlikely, lost upgrade data in the case of a failed upgrade.
- Bug Fix: In-use files with long filenames that were attempted to be overwritten during a patch or upgrade procedure and required a reboot might not have been correctly overwritten.
- Bug Fix: Uninstaller-related issues with files that were overwritten during install but are in-use.
- New Feature: Added 5 date/time keywords that can be used anywhere in your settings file.
- New Feature: Ability to close any process before installation commences for Upgrade or Patch installs.
- New Change: Overhaul of underlying Digital Signature functionality including adding SHA-256, dual-signature, and potential Extended Validation/EV cert support.
- New Change: Addition of SQL Server Native Client prerequisite preset.
- New Change: Addition of Access 2016 to Access prerequisite preset functionality.
- New Change: Addition of PowerPoint prerequisite preset.HomePage
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction