Quick Access Popup 7.3 + Portable | 3.9 Mb
Quick Access Popup (QAP) lets you move like a breeze between your frequently used FOLDERS, DOCUMENTS, APPLICATIONS, WEB PAGES and much more!
Save thousands of clicks while browsing your favorite folders in Windows Explorer or file dialog boxes. Launch your most used applications, documents or web sites instantly with this easy popup menu and mouse/keyboard shortcuts manager. Gather related favorites in SUBMENUS. Assign favorites or submenus to keyboard or mouse SHORTCUTS. Or GROUP favorites and launch them in one click.
To launch the popup menu, click the QAP icon in the Notification zone, hit the Middle Mouse Button or press Windows+W (these triggers can be changed in Options). In the SETTINGS window, customize your QAP menu. Review shortcuts assigned to favorites or submenus in the HOTKEYS window.
To quickly ADD a new favorite FOLDER to your popup menu: 1) go to a frequently used folder, 2) click the QAP hotkey and choose ADD THIS FOLDER, 3) give the folder a short name ans save it.
In the MY QAP ESSENTIALS menu, choose the SWITCH menu to switch to any other running Explorer or application window. Use the REOPEN A FOLDER menu to reopen one of the folders already open in an Explorer window (very useful in file dialog boxes). Choose the RECENT FOLDERS menu to show an updated list of the Windows recent folders. Access the files or URLs in your Clipboard with the CLIPBOARD menu. Click the DRIVES menu to see the list of drives with current disk space.
In the OPTIONS dialog box, choose your preferred language, menu icons size, windows colors. Select the number of recent folders to display, add numeric keyboard shortcuts to the folders menu or shortcut reminders. Pin the popup menu at a fix position or remember the Settings window position.
All this for free in very intuitive app. Quick Access Popup is available on Windows 7 and more recent. Works with Windows Explorer, Directory Opus, Total Commander and 15 other file managers Whats New:
- context menus for: Explorer folders and files icons, Explorer background (white space) and Desktop background
- context menu actions (right-click): Add Folder to menu, Add File to menu, Show menu
- context menu advanced actions (Shift + right-click): Add Folder to menu Express, Add File to menu Express, Show Alternative menu
For the standard "Easy one-step" installation users (Setup)
- change to setup procedure to create registry keys for QAP context menu at installation and removed them when user uninstalls the app (using Inno Setup tool)
- add a check box in Option ("General" tab) to enable/disable QAP Explorer context menus (enabling or disabling scripts will ask to run with elevated administrator privileges)
- creation of the context menus help page (http://www.quickaccesspopup.com/explorer-context-menus-help/)
- fix bug in the uninstall procedure that was not properly checking that QAP was not running before uninstalling it (now, QAP must be closed by the user before installing and uninstalling it)
- fix bug that prevented the Startup folder shortcut to be removed when uninstalling the app
Changes for portable installation users
- addition to the portable package of the scripts to add and delete manually QAP Explorer context menus: QuickAccessPopup-InstallContextMenus_reg.txt and QuickAccessPopup-RemoveContextMenus_bat.txt (see instructions in these files)
- addition of the executable file QAPmessenger-1_0-32-bit.exe required to send commands from the Explorer context menus to QAP (this file should be saved in the same folder as the QAP executable file)
Other changes (all users)
- add a check box in Add Application favorite dialog box (in "Advanced Settings" tab) to run favorite application with elevated privileges using the "Run as" command
- for QAP users upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10, add the utility to adapt references to icons in the new Windows 10 icons files (see the startup menu "Update QAP Icons from Window 7 to Windows 10" or run the file "QAPupdateIconsWin10-1_0-32-bit.exe")
- when "Add This Folder" command is called from QAP icon in the Notification zone, reactivate the last used file manager window to detect the folder to add
- when called from QAP icon in the Notification zone, display the popup menu a little higher than the taskbar area (preventing occasional overlap)
- disable QAP hotkeys when changing hotkeys, solving assignement issues in some situation
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction