zeitAnker Annotation Edit 1.9.82 Multilingual MacOSX | 17.37 MB
Annotation Edit is a unique editor for professional subtitles, captions and annotations. Annotation Edit is designed to give production houses and eLearning environments a smooth subtitle workflow for Apple DVD Studio Pro / Final Cut Pro, QuickTime WebTV and broadcast.
Annotation Edit can import & export DVD Studio Pro/Spruce STL, STL EBU binary (all latin characters), Final Cut Pro XML - including italic style, alignment and position, SCC closed caption (line 21) - including italic style and position. Import of DVD Studio Pro subtitle track item description xml - all languages at once, including italic. Features included:
- SCC import and export, transcript import, DVD Studio Pro track item description import. Italic style, alignment and position can be imported from and exported to SCC, FCP XML, DVD Studio Pro STL and EBU STL. RTF export. FCP XML export with fades.
- Reads native time-code offset. Support for Apple Remote Control.
- Audio scrubbing, keypad shortcuts.
- Lots of refinements.Annotation Edit 1.2.1 introduced a new feature "Quick Spotting".
Let us call it "instant spotting". In most of cases this feature will save you vast amounts of spotting time.
Just have a look here at this movie. No tricks, all takes are done in real-time, showing instant spottings from several mixed-down sources, including a full-length feature film.
- Annotation Edit Version 1.3 focusses on transcripts and file exchange with external translators.
- Now included are MS Excel XML import and export. RTF with time-code import and export. MS Excel XML may include time-code offset information, as well as some logging notes.
- Plain text, Plain RTF, MS Word doc, html can be imported with automatic duration calculation.
- A new fast logging mode has been added to quickly assign time-code to transcripts. No arenaline based live spotting, relax hit fast logging when the subtitle should disappear. Annotation Edit will try to set the corresponding start - by words per minute calculation.
- If just need to feed in translations, you can feed in plain text documents and let Annotation Edit apply the time-code and styles from your spotted master track. Or apply Instant spotting to transcripts, just prepare the transcript with corresponding line delimiters.
- New snap functions to reposition the start or end of a subtitle to the current time.
- If you need to bring in frame-based time-code, the new time-remapping functions will help you.
- DVD Studio Pro and EBU STL can write the native time-code to STL. No need for offsetting by hand before export.
- Multiple illegal time-code values, overlaps, duration and text length errors can be found and often even fixed with one click.
- Hard wrap long lines to apply to the technical specification of captions.
- All proceesing features are greatly enhanced.
- A free test-drive of our new Blu-ray plugin is included.Annotation Edit Feature List:
- Easy management and review of annotations from multiple authors.
- Annotate timecode, multiline text, rating, action, location, characters and more.
- Use any video format that QuickTime supports.
- Read native native time-code media offset.
- Support of Apple Remote Control for fast logging.
- Support of Contour Design Shuttle Products.
- Integrates standard QuickTime 1:1, 4:3 and 16:9 files seamlessly.
- Waveform time-line for visual response and editing.
- Instant audio spotting.
- Fast logging of transcripts with duration based on words per minute.
- Final Cut Pro HDTV support.
- Adobe Flash CS3 caption export (Example here).
- JW FLV Player caption export (Example here).
- Use Apple Motion 3 templates for rendering text in Final Cut Pro 6.
- SCC closed captions are coming back to the Mac, at least to an affordable price and enclosed into an attractive application.
- Export closed captions (SCC) for use with Apple Compressor and QuickTime.(Example here and here).
- Export SubStation (SSA) open subtitles for use with Perian Example here.
- Use audio only for easy file transfer and exchange.
- Auto validation and correction of continuous entries
- Editing and preview with video overlay
- Quick logging mode ("Just press the button") Example here.
- Create subtitled QuickTime movies without compression loss.
- Import: Final Cut Pro XML (multiple sequence subtitle projects : several text types and sequence markers), EBU STL binary, PAC, .890, browser edited files, DVD Studio Pro/Spruce .stl (utf-16, MacOSRoman), SubRip (almost any Windows encoding), MicroDVD, Avid DS, MS Excel XML,
- Import of DVD Studio Pro tracks, subtitle text, timecode, style and position information can be imported directly. InqScribe Tabbed Text import.
- Import and export of italic style, alignment and vertical position with STL EBU
- Export to Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple DVD Studio Pro, Avid, standard exchange formats: STL EBU binary latin, STL EBU Arte N19, PAC, QuickTime Text (full unicode support), Windows and Linux subtitle format: SubRip, batch lists (Final Cut Pro, Avid ALE), RTF with timecode. More file formats to come.
- DVD Studio Pro and Final Cut Pro support style and positioning for not colliding with pre-recorded lower thirds.
- Automatic text encoding recognition for DVD Studio Pro, Subrip srt and MicroDVD sub.
- Easy to add features with new plugins.
- Tight integration with Annotation Studio Server
- Already prepared for MPEG-7 metadata standard support.
- And not quite standard:
- Unlimited text entries
- Unlimited tracks
- Mostly unlimited undo
- And it is just fast and reliable ...
- And of course built as universal binary:What's New in Version 1.9.82:
- Images (NLE, DCP) QuickTime movie export. Revised export of tracks with empty subtitles.
- DLP Cinema export/import. Revised partial italics at end of line.
- DAS Export. Replaced Windows Latin-1 option with Unicode UTF-16.
- Added straight SDI Media export.
- Includes update of zeitAnker Teletext demo.
Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction