Win7 SP1 x86-x64 Rus-Eng 18in1 Activated v5 | 4.04 GB System requirements:
* 32 -bit (x86) or 64 -bit ( x64 ) processor with 1 GHz .
* 1 GB of RAM .
* Support for DirectX 9 interface with the driver WDDM, at least 128 MB of graphics memory, Pixel Shader 2.0 in color and 32 bits / pixel .
Hard disk capacity of 40 GB to 16 GB of free disk space .
* The drive for DVD- ROM drive.
* Audio output capability .
* Access to the Internet.
This assembly is not something new and revolutionary . This is only a small processing assembly of Windows 7 SP1 RUS-ENG x86-x64 -18in1- Activated v4 (AIO). Changes little , they are not very significant , but nevertheless useful. But below, you can do with them to get acquainted and make for a conclusion , it is necessary for you personally !
The efficiency of the assembly as much as possible carefully checked . After the installation you get a fully registered and activated operating system Windows 7, the chosen wording .Now , this assembly includes 9 Russian editions and 9 of the English version of Windows 7 SP1 32- bit (x86) and 64 -bit (x64) kernel :
- Windows 7 Starter SP1 Russian
- Windows 7 Starter SP1 English
- Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 x86 Russian
- Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 x86 English
- Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 x64 Russian
- Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 x64 English
- Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x86 Russian
- Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x86 English
- Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x64 Russian
- Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x64 English
- Windows 7 Professional SP1 x86 Russian
- Windows 7 Professional SP1 x86 English
- Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 Russian
- Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 English
- Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x86 Russian
- Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x86 English
- Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 Russian
- Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64 English
- At an early stage there is a pre-boot setup menu where you can select the capacity of the primary shell , that is how the installer will be used , the x86 or x64. Because of this , you should not worry that the 64 -bit version of the OS can not stand on the RAID , and that users of 64 -bit operating systems may be without service recovery system , usually available with the installation media .
- In Windows 7 installer (not to be confused with the installed system) integrated USB3 drivers for the following manufacturers and versions: AMD 1.1.0.0185, Asmedia 184.108.40.206, Etron 1.00.0000.0119, Fresco Logic 220.127.116.11, Renesas 18.104.22.168, Renesas 3.0. 23.0, Texas Instruments 22.214.171.124, VIA 4.90A. Drivers from Intel are not included in this list intentionally.
- The system restore service, how to run from the installation media, and built into the system, the module is integrated Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (MSDaRT) version 7.0, which greatly expands the possibilities of resuscitation system.
- The system restore service, how to run from the installation media, and built into the system, integrated AntiSMS software version 126.96.36.199 for the rapid treatment of auto-blockers and Trojans.
- The installer made ??the necessary changes to loading under the EFI / UEFI was possible not only with blanks , but also with the stick.
- The registry changes that prevent the automatic download and install updates , obsessive recommending upgrade to Windows 10 .
- If during the installation you entered a valid license key in the appropriate field , then the system will be activated by this key to a completely legitimate . If the field is left blank , it will be used alternative methods of activation .
- If you are installing on a computer that has to UEFI-BIOS SLIC-table version 2.1 and above, will involve the standard legal (almost) the means of activation, developed by Microsoft for these computers.
- If you have no license key and no SLIC-table in the UEFI-BIOS, the system will activate a built-in assembly activator.
- If you choose to install Windows 7 Ultimate (maximum), then after installation you will be able to switch the interface language from English to Russian and back standard means Windows 7 Ultimate (maximum). If you have installed any other editors, you can use for this purpose Vistalizator version 2.51 utility, the label which is available in the "Start" menu.
- In view of the technical features of the 64-bit version of Windows 7 with this assembly can not be updated on a 64-bit version of Windows Vista / 7. However, there is an opportunity to initiate a so-called Custom installation. When you run the installation from DVD / USB-device as a bootable media, it's simple. But to initiate the installation of a 64-bit operating system, you must start it from outside the setup.exe in the root of the media with the distribution, and through setup.exe, which is located in the Sources folder distribution. Autorun installation media when you run out of available operating system, select the desired type of launch itself.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction