TechSmith Snagit 4.0.3 Build 78070 MacOSX | 79.29 MB
Create remarkable visuals. Reduce wasted time. Share important information. Visuals help clarify your message and get you hours back in your work day. Snagit is the premium tool for screen capture and screen recording on Windows and Mac. Combining traditional , videos, and image editing to help you share important information with the people who need it most.Tame your inbox
Leave coworkers and clients wondering how you responded so quickly. Reply with marked up images and quick videos rather than text to drastically reduce your email back-and-forth.Save time
Visuals are vital to online communication. Images and videos let you clearly get your point across so you can spend less time communicating and more time getting work done.Capture key information
Save pieces from online articles, web pages, or documents. Highlight and take notes on top of your capture, organize your research by keyword, and share out crucial information.Quickly capture images and videos of your screen.
Snagit's image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. You're in control of everything you capture, right down to the pixel. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application-all with a single hotkey or click.Scrolling capture
Quickly capture a full-page screenshot even if it's not showing on the screen. Grab the horizontal, vertical, or entire scrolling area with just a click.Panoramic capture
Capture wide, horizontal scrolls, infinitely scrolling webpages, and everything in between. Capture once, instead of taking individual captures and manually editing them together.Animated GIF
Turn any short recording into an animated GIF. Perfect for showing off quick tasks and workflows.Get your point across. Mark up your .
Showing team members is a lot easier than telling them. Snagit has a dynamic editor that lets you turn plain screengrabs into clear, concise communication. Comment over using text boxes. Point out your ideas with arrows and shapes. Or simply highlight key areas. And Snagit's toolbar is completely customizable so all of your favorite tools stay front and center.Snagit stamps
Personalize your images with stickers specifically designed for . Get the latest stamps straight from Snagit, or download previous stamps here.Special effects
Add effects like border, shadow, and torn edges to your entire screen capture. Or, create your own custom style.Library
Find all of your past captures without wasting time digging for them. Your screen captures are automatically saved to your library, with the most recent captures viewable all the time. Tag captures to always keep your projects organized.Magnify
Zoom in to show people exactly what you're seeing. Customize the outline color, zoom power, and size of your magnification.Video capture. Made easy.
- Context is everything. Recording a video lets the person on the other end actually hear your voice. So the next time a webpage, PDF, or video edit is sent to you for feedback, consider dropping the red pen and record a video instead. With Snagit, there's no waiting. You can record your video, and share it within seconds.
- Webcam recording - Toggle between webcam and screen recording during a video to add a personal touch with teammates or clients, no matter where they are.
- Video trimming - Quickly get rid of any unwanted sections from your screen recordings. Remove ums, ahs, coughs, extra time from the beginning, middle, end, or any mistakes you want to correct.
- Record audio - Include audio from either a microphone or your computer's system audio.What's New in Version 4.0.3:
- Fixed a crash when users attempted to remove a Quick style from the export view.
- Fixed an issue where the preferences window would reopen after every capture.
- Fixed an issue with the Magnify tool where sometimes it would not capture.
- Fixed an issue where certain JPEG's were not being opened.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate Stamps folder caused the Snagit editor to become unresponsive.
- Snagit Library now creates a separate .plist file for storing capture tagging and application data.
- "Always keep Snagit running in the background" checkbox is now respected, by ensuring launch at login is registered properly following an upgrade.
- Various other bug fixes and performance improvements.Requirements:
OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), or higher.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction