Pixave 2.1.1 (Mac OS X) | 5MB
There is a whole world that we get from images. A single picture can fill us with inspiration which, in turn, brings us joy. Such impressions grow to create wonder and amazement for the world. That growth and creation is made possible by you. And Pixave is here to store and organize those inspired moments - to enable you to bring them to mind whenever, wherever you are.
A Convenient workspace
The basic purpose of Pixave is to provide the optimum environment to manage your images. But to judge its usefulness and convenience solely on its environment would be far from doing it justice. With the user-definable ‘Collection' feature you manage your images, using folders to categorize to suit your needs. In addition, you can organize numerous images using the highly intelligent ‘Smart Collection' feature and search for them instantly.
Colors and Tags
There are many ways to search for images. However, Pixave presents an innovative, never-before-seen search function: welcome to the age of finding images according to color. The impressions left by the hues of an image play an important part in how one remembers it. Forget about groping to remember an image, just follow the color you are feeling and find yourself with the image that you wanted! The world of accessing images through colors is thus opened up by Pixave. Furthermore, the Tag feature still functions exactly as you would expect.
The Tiny Giant - Pixave Mini
Gathering images should be no labor. One should be able to collect any image, whether it is a file or from the web, easily and quickly. As the name suggests, Pixave Mini is a mini version of Pixave. It stays visible on the screen at all times and only requires you to drag a desired image to it, where it will collect the image without disturbing your workspace in the slightest.
Capturing an area of the screen, a window, or the full screen could not be made easier. With the fully customizable hot-keys you can assign any key to capture whatever image, whenever you want - even from a stylish web page.
When working with images, one often finds that they need to be converted in order to send to somebody else. If it's not only the image format that needs converting but other various options as well, then , processing many images will requires a great deal of time and effort, making the work tedious.
Pixave's image displaying feature is not limited to only viewing images. Not only can you edit the metadata but you can also use the powerful, integrated OS X Yosemite's Action Extension to edit images, animate GIFs and create multiple framed TIFFs, as well as view in detail specialized image files such as the ICNS. Plus, the built in PDF reader lets you easily view PDFs and save any page as a separate image. All these features are intuitively integrated into the interface, and are likely to make you say to yourself: "Wow, that's amazing!"Key features:
- Easy import your images
- Organize images by using Collections and Smart Collection, Folder
- Browse image by Colors and Tags
- Popular image formats supported: JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF (included Animated GIF), PNG, TIFF, ICNS, BMP, ICO, PSD, AI, EPS (included PDF info only), SVG, TGA, RAW image
- Auto detect and organize animated GIFs, phone, tablet, Icon, Wallpaper images.
- Customizable export settings and export ePub too
- Capture all the screen, window, selected area, full web page with customisable hot keys
- Support multiple libraries
- Integrated with OS X Yosemite Action extensions to edit image
- OS X Yosemite built exclusively for Mac: Retina ready, Sharing, Notifications, fullscreen, multi-touch gestures, core imageWhat's New in Version 2.1.1
- Fixed a problem where "move original source to trash" option didn't work correctly
- Added the ability to import Art Text 3 document (Requires Art Text 3.0 or higher installed)
- Added the ability to import Principle document (Requires Principle 1.4 or higher installed)
- Support Safari, Chrome browser extension for webpage capture
- Support Quick Look in Browser
- Added the ability to sort collection by alphabetically, type, date modification
- Added the ability to duplicate smart collection
- Now, Pixave set image's creation date based on EXIF date time original automatically
- Added preferences to move original source to trash when import completed
- Added preference to shrink retina snaps for web page
- Added preference to add tags from IPTC Keywords in image automatically
- Added customizable shortcuts to open, close image and Quick Look
- Added options to open image with default application and external application
- Support "Go to Collection" in Browser
- Support fullscreen view in image viewer
- Support zoom scale menu in image viewer
- Performance improvements when zooming image using pinch-and-zoom gesture
- Support display tags in image viewer
- Added the ability to delete image in image viewer
- Added "Fit to width", "Fit to height" options for export preset
- Improved Library Switcher Interface
- Improved the search result in Tags
- Improved Duplication Scan UI
- Improved metadata handling for exported images
- Improved the version control for GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF
- Improved Inspector UI Action
- Fixed a couple of potential crashes
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page - http://www.littlehj.com/
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction