Core Temp 1.1 Final + Portable | 1.3/1.3 Mb
Intel processors are supported starting with the Core series (Core Duo, Core Solo) and newer. AMD processors are supported starting with the original Athlon 64 and newer. Opteron processors are supported as well, excluding the very first Opteron 64 stepping. This a very straight forward program. Just run it and it will display the temperature of your processor's Die temperature. Here's how to use it. Core Temp also features a temperature offset adjustment. If you feel or see that the temperatures are not accurate on one or all cores you can adjust the values by adding or subtracting an offset. You will find this feature in the Options menu.
When you launch it the main window will appear, along with a system tray icon:
1) Hover the mouse over the icon with enumerate all cores and show their temperature.
2) Double-Left click will either show or hide the main window.
3) Minimizing the main window will minimize it to system tray.
4) Single-Right click will bring up the "File" menu.
There are also settings that you can adjust:
1) Set the interval between each temperature read (10 - 9999ms).
2) Set the interval between each write to the log file (Equal to read interval and up to 99999ms).
3) Toggle the logging On/Off.
4) Prevent from the "CPU is overheating!" message from appearing in case of overheating.
5) Show temperature in Fahrenheit - self explanatory.
6) Start minimzed - when checked will start Core Temp with the main window hidden.
7) Show Delta to Tj.Max. - Will display the output of the DTS value on Intel CPUs.
8) Start Core Temp with Windows - Check the checkbox to make Core Temp start together with Windows.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction