Flexibits Fantastical 2.2.4 Build 350 (Mac OS X) | 14.31 MB
The calendar app you wont be able to live without. Beautiful, all-new design exclusively for OS X. The original Fantastical was only a menu bar app. With Fantastical 2, weve reinvented Fantastical and made it a full Mac application, without losing the benefits and convenience of the menu bar window.
- Use natural language to quickly creating events and reminders
- Full time zone support, including floating time zones
- Set time and geofence alerts for your reminders
- Availability scheduling with coworkers
- macOS and iOS Handoff support
- Quick-access mini window
- View maps of the locations where your events occur
- Receive instant updates on Google and Exchange
- Day, week, month, and year views
- Light or dark theme
- Use calendar sets to organize your calendars
- Works with iCloud, Google, Exchange, and more
Add events and reminders using natural language
Fantasticals natural language engine is expressive and intelligent so you can write in your own style. Fantastical automatically recognizes the location of your event and can even invite people from Contacts to your event.
Introducing calendar sets
Fantastical 2 lets you quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a single click, so you can focus on whats more important in that moment. The days of going back and forth, clicking multiple times, just to hide and show your calendars are over.
Maximize your productivity with the Mini Window
The Mini Window that started it all is back, better than ever. Fantasticals Mini Window resides in your menu bar and lets you create, edit, and view your events and reminders instantly. With Fantastical 2, you can now drag the Mini Window away from the menu bar, allowing you to position the window anywhere you like. And the new infinite list makes it easy to find all of your events and reminders, no matter when they occur.
It does reminders, too
Fantastical supports the same reminders as macOS and iOS, giving you the fastest way to create or update your to-do list. Creating a new reminder is as easy as creating a new event: just type in what you need to get done. Fantastical 2 now features a focused reminders list, as well as support for location-based reminders.
Bring your own calendar accounts
Fantastical has its own engine for CalDAV and Microsoft Exchange: This means you can add your calendar accounts directly into Fantastical. Fantastical supports iCloud, Google, Microsoft Exchange, Yahoo, as well as any other CalDAV account. If you dont sync with a calendar service you can still use the local calendars in your Macs built-in Calendar.
macOS Today Widget, Share Extension, and Action Extension
Fantasticals Today Widget gives you convenient access to your schedule. The new Share and Action Extensions make it super easy to get data into your calendar. Just select some text in Safari, Mail, or any other app that supports extensions and send it to Fantastical instantly.
Power at your fingertips
Fantastical supports availability and scheduling, allowing you to quickly find out if coworkers are available when creating a new event. Scheduling requires a supported server, such as Google Apps or Exchange. iCloud does not support availability. Fantastical is full of other conveniences, such as push updates for Google and Exchange, categories for Exchange, response and cancelation messages for Exchange, printing, Google Hangouts links, just to name a few.
Whats New in Version 2.2.4:
- Added option to ignore shared calendar notifications on shared iCloud calendars
- Added option to export an entire calendar as an ICS file
- Launching Fantastical now shows alerts that should have appeared recently (but couldnt since Fantastical wasnt running)
- Improved importing certain types of recurring events from ICS files
- Improved compatibility with Airmail 3
- Various fixes and improvements
Requirements: Requires OS X Yosemite or El Capitan.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction