Enfocus PitStop Pro 13.2 Build 689992 Multilingual | 374.39 MB
Your pocket knife for PDF preflight & editing! As a publishing professional, you know that PDF files can be troublesome to work with.They are not generated as expected, do not output as expected and more often than not you have to edit the PDF even though Adobe Acrobat does not support it. PitStop Pro now brings you a plug-in for Adobe Acrobat that offers the solution to those problems. From now on editing a PDF will be a piece of cake!PitStop Pro comes with an impressive array of PDF editing tools:
- Edit text, images and line-art
- Embed missing fonts, even if you do not have the font
- Fixing last-minute problems is now a mere matter of seconds. Even when the problem is more complicated or production oriented, PitStop Pro still has the right tool for the job.
- Imagine being able to apply a template with correct trim and bleed boxes to a PDF document while at the same time inserting the printer marks you want.
- PitStop Pro was developed specifically for use in a demanding, deadline driven professional publishing environment. It would not let you down when a deadline looms and you have to fix things quickly and efficiently.
- The built-in industry standard PDF preflight engine checks all aspects of your PDF files to detect missing or corrupt fonts, incorrect colors, objects without bleed and much more
- It supports standards such as PDF/X, the Ghent PDF Workgroup specifications and the profiles created by your user association, publisher or printer. You can generate a full preflight report that lists all problems found in your files or you can choose to use the navigator to pinpoint the exact error object. The navigator can often even fix the problems for you.Global changes to the rescue
When working with long documents or to fix problems across a number of pages in a PDF file, global changes come to the rescue. Each global change can be customized to do exactly what you need and accomplishes changes automatically across a complete PDF file.
- Apply stamps
- Insert cover pages
- Renumber pages
- Convert all colorsSmart Preflight
PitStop Pro 12 introduces Smart Preflight & Correction a more accurate and flexible way of preflighting and correcting PDF files to their specific production requirements.
Accurate detailed preflight information
When its important to know for sure that a particular PDF file has been preflighted and by whom, the open, standards based Certified PDF technology embedded in PitStop Pro comes in handy.
It embeds the results of the preflight in the actual PDF file and certifies the file with a standard digital signature. Never doubt the quality of the files you receive or waste time unnecessarily preflighting incoming files again.
In short, whatever problems you may face with troublesome PDF files, PitStop Pro preflight software helps you fix them quickly and efficiently without ever leaving Adobe Acrobat.PitStop Pro System Requirements:
- RAM (minimum): 512MB
- Screen resolution (minimum): 1024 x 768
- Adobe Acrobat X Standard or Pro
- Adobe Acrobat XI Standard or Pro Including the locally installed Adobe Creative Cloud XI
- Adobe Acrobat DC Mac only on Mac OS X 10.9 and 10.10 64-bit only
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
What's New in Enfocus PitStop Pro 13.2
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction