Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 Original (July 2016) | 2,99 Gb / 4,25 Gb
Are pleased to offer you the operating system "Windows 7 Enterprise" service pack 1 (SP1), which (according to numerous requests and desires of the users) manually with maximum precision built only official upgrade from Microsoft and which provides a choice of languages between Russian and English. Also the OS is automatically activated MAK key in online mode to complete the installation.Windows 7 Enterprise
- the most complete version for users who need all the features of Windows, including all that is included with Ultimate, but with a large number of option activation, such as activation using a MAK key.
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 OriginalThe main distinguishing features of Windows 7:DirectAccess
- provides mobile users secure access to corporate networks from the Internet without having to create a connection to a virtual private network (VPN).BitLocker and BitLocker To Go
- helps to protect data on PCs and removable drives, if necessary, carries out force encryption and creates backup copies of keys for data recovery.BranchCache
- reduces the time users of the branches of the company spend on downloading files over the network.Enterprise Search Scopes
- provides one simple interface for finding information on the corporate network, including SharePoint sites.AppLocker
- allows the administrator through a centrally managed but flexible group policies to determine which applications can and cannot run on user PCs.
Improvements in technology deployment for virtual environments Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) - Updated interface VDI includes support for multiple monitors and microphones. You can also use virtual machine images to boot a physical PC.Subsystem for UNIX-Based Applications (SUA)
- subsystem for Unix-based application facilitates the integration between Windows and UNIX/Linux environment.Multilingual user interface (MUI)
- the ability to create single image for all language versions and all types of hardware (desktop, laptop, Tablet PC), which will provide more convenient and rapid deployment of the operating system. And later, users can, if necessary, to switch the operating system interface (including menus, dialog boxes, files, training and support) to any of the supported languages.Features:
Created based on the original images
When installing there is a choice of language: Russian or English
Integrated official updates from Microsoft (except regarding Windows Defeneder, .Net Framework, telemetry, upgrade to Windows 10) on 09.07.2016. Some updates are not subject to integration in the distribution, their total size is small.
Integrated Internet Explorer 11.0.32
User account control (UAC) turned off
Activation is provided separately, which allows the OS to activate a legal key.
The Assembly is available in two versions: with install.esd and install.wim (the image of which is set in Windows during installation). Use install.esd can significantly reduce the size of the image. install.wim is used in the original Windows version (i.e. the version from the developers). A gradual transition to install.esd is caused by the increase in the volume of updates that need to be integrated into the Assembly, in consequence of which, in the current build of Windows 7 x64 the install file.wim is larger than 4 GB, and the image of the Assembly exceeds the 4.38 GB that does not allow you to burn it to DVD5. Thus, you have two options Assembly. Choose the one that you like, otherwise they are exactly the same.Changes since last version:
Integrated official updates 09.07.2016
Integrated Internet Explorer 11.0.32
Has not been integrated following telemetry updates and upgrade to Windows 10:
KB2952664 - compatibility update update Windows 7 to upgrade to Windows 10)
KB3021917 - update for Windows 7 to upgrade to Windows 10)
KB3035583 - update for Windows 7 to upgrade to Windows 10)
KB3068708 - update for Windows 7 (Diagnostics and Telemetry tracking service)
KB3080149 - update for Windows 7 (Diagnostics and Telemetry tracking service)
KB3123862 - update for Windows 7 to upgrade to Windows 10)
KB3138612 - Windows Update Client for Windows 7 to upgrade to Windows 10)
KB3150513 - update for Windows 7 to upgrade to Windows 10)
KB3173040 - update for Windows 7 to upgrade to Windows 10)Note! If you want to replace your key, follow these instructions:
Open the Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 Original or Compact UltraISO Premium Edition
Open the folder \sources\$OEM$\$$\SETUP\SCRIPTS
UltraISO open the drive and path \sources\$OEM$\$$\SETUP\SCRIPTS do not cover, he will need it
Open the SCRIPTS folder will be the file SetupComplete.cmd, copy it to any convenient location (e.g. desktop), click the right mouse button -> edit.
The key You see there will replace (replace key only, nothing else do not touch, do not remove the gaps), then in Notepad (it opened the file), click File -> Save (or CTRL+S)
Go back to UltraISO and delete the file SetupComplete.cmd disk
Drag Your file SetupComplete.cmd with the replaced key.
In UltraISO, click the save button save
You're done!Original clean version with two interface languages and updates on 9 July 2016 and automatic activation
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction