Data Rescue 4.2.3 (Mac OS X) | 11 MB
Powerful New Feature in Data Rescue 4. Your Mac's main hard drive (sometimes referred to as the Main HD or Boot Drive) is where all of your computer files are stored. When there is a problem with this hard drive, it can be very difficult, frustrating and time-consuming to get those files back. BootWell is an all-new feature that makes recovery of your main hard drive painless, fast and easy.
RECOVER FILES FROM CRASHED OR CORRUPTED MAIN HARD DRIVE:
When your main hard drive has crashed and won't give you access to your files, you won't be able to download or install new recovery software.
How can you get your files back?
1. Boot from a BootWell Drive that has been created by Data Rescue 4!
2. Your BootWell Drive will let you scan your main hard drive, finding all your files and allowing you to recover them over to another drive.
RECOVER DELETED FILES FROM MAIN HARD DRIVE:
When you've accidentally deleted files from your Main HD it's very important to immediately stop using that Mac. Doing anything on your computer could potentially overwrite the files you want to get back. That's where a BootWell Drive from Data Rescue 4 comes in.
1. Boot from a BootWell Drive, then you aren't installing or downloading any files, which helps preserve the files on your drive.
2. Data Rescue can then run a Deleted Files Scan, finding only your recently-deleted files and letting you decide which ones youwant to recover.
RECOVER FILES FROM A SECONDARY DRIVE:
* Files on Crashed / Corrupted External or Non-Boot Drive
* Deleted Files on Non-Boot or External Drive
Simply download and install Data Rescue 4, select the type of scan and you will be able to safely recover your files to a secondary drive.
* BootWell Drives must first be prepared for your computer. This is an automatic process that happens when you select the BootWell drive as your startup drive. If your computer is non-functional and you cannot run Data Rescue to create a BootWell drive, or you experience an error while starting up from a BootWell drive, your main hard drive may be too damaged to support BootWell directly. If that occurs, you may create and prepare a BootWell drive from any computer with the same OS version as your damaged computer.
Easily and Safely Recover from all Macs
Works on all Mac hard drives even if they fail to mount or only partially operate.
Recovers digital pictures from your camera media even after it has been erased or reformatted.
Recover your entire Mac hard drive or just the files you need.
Recovers all file types from any HFS/HFS+ formatted hard drive.
Tuned for all modern Mac OS versions 10.7.5 and newer.
Recovers from any iMac, Macbook, Macbook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac mini, MacPro, including Retina displays.
RAW data recovery is enabled from the entire Mac hard drive.
Supports Data recovery from NTFS-based Boot Camp Partitions.
What's new in Data Rescue 4.2:
New pricing model that offers a low entry-level option.
- DR Free: Analyzes your drive for free, and preview all recoverable files.
- DR Standard: The Original Mac Data Recovery Software recovers up to 5 drives unlimited in size.
- DR Pro: Recovers unlimited drives & unlimited data.
- All new licensing options are eligible to be increased to recover a larger amount of data with our new PaperByte™ upgrade options.
Continued overall improvement in speed and performance.
Home Page - https://www.prosofteng.com/datarescue4/
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction