Day One 2.0.9 Multilingual MacOSX | 20.64 MB
Day One is a simple way to journal. It's easy to quickly enter your thoughts and memories and have them synced and backed up in the cloud. Day One is well designed and extremely focused to encourage you to write more.
With Day One 2.0, we're proud to provide Day One Sync - a fast, free, and secure service for syncing your data between all your devices. Day One Sync lays the foundation for many new features: a web app, an IFTTT channel, private-key encryption, and more. In tandem with Day One Sync, you can also use iCloud for backups.What's New:
- All-new user interface
- Multiple Photos per entry (up to ten inline photos)
- Multiple Journals (up to ten journals with unique colors and names)
- Day One Sync 2.0
- Photo View
- Custom Reminders
- Entry Management (select, move, tag, and delete multiple entries at a time)
- Timeline Filters (star, tags, location, year, activity, and music)
- Timezone Support
- Multiple Window support
- Single and Dual Pane Modes
- Redesigned PDF export
- Gesture supportOther Features:
- Automatic metadata (location, weather, motion activity, step count, and music)
- Tags and Stars
- Export to PDF with smart filters
- Share Extension
- Shortcut keysWhat's New in Version 2.0.9:New:
- Markdown Syntax highlighting in Edit mode.
- Contextual menu items added to Day One Dock icon.Fixed/Improved:
- Keyboard shortcuts (Command+J = Journal Picker, Shift+Command+J = Entry Journal Editor, Option+Command+J = Toggle Journal Sidebar).
- Users prompted when changing metadata (tags, etc.) for multiple selected entries.
- GIFs preserved using JSON export.
- Entries deselected when changing from specific journal to "All Entries".
- Single/dual pane window improvements.Requirements:
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction