Veertu Premium 1.1.2 MacOSX | 14.14 MB
Veertu is simple, light, secure virtualization software designed for Mac. With Veertu you can run your favorite Window or Linux distribution directly on OS X. Veertu is powered by Hypervisor framework and runs entirely in sandbox,eliminating the need for root permissions and kernel extensions. That makes it the most stable and secure virtualization solution for your Mac.
- Download and run Linux VMs from the Veertu cloud library - Free
- Install your own VMs including Windows - Requires in-app purchase
- Import existing VMs - Requires in-app purchaseSupported Guest Operating Systems
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and XP as well as any Linux distribution. OS X VMs coming soon...Light, fast and responsive
Veertu is only 20MB light. That coupled with native OS X integration makes it very fast and responsiveLow battery consumption
Veertu leaves all CPU and power management to OS X which knows how to preserve the battery best. Other virtualization solutions compete with OS-X for CPU and drain your battery faster.Essential usability features
Veertu includes key usability features like full-screen mode for a seamless Windows experience, copy/paste between OS X and Windows virtual machines and shared folder so you can access the same files from OS X as well as on Windows.What's New in Version 1.1.2:
- Bug fixesSystem Requirements:
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor.
- Westmere or newer generation Intel processor.
- The Westmere generation was released on January of 2010.
- Most systems after mid 2010 that can run Hypervisor.framework.
- Not all were updated to the Westmere or newer generation Intel processors though till much later.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction