MediaInfo 0.7.86 Multilangual | MacOSX | 6.6 MBThe MediaInfo data display includes:
A lightweight and user-friendly application that enables you to view detailed information regarding technical and tag data for audio and video files. MediaInfo is a simple and intuitive (Mac OSX) application that provides detailed information about various audio and video files.
- Container: format, profile, commercial name of the format, duration, overall bit rate, writing application and library, title, author, director, album, track number, date...
- Video: format, codec id, aspect, frame rate, bit rate, color space, chroma subsampling, bit depth, scan type, scan order...
- Audio: format, codec id, sample rate, channels, bit depth, bit rate, language...
- Subtitles: format, codec id, language of subtitle...
- Chapters: count of chapters, list of chapters...The MediaInfo analyticals includes:
- Container: MPEG-4, QuickTime, Matroska, AVI, MPEG-PS (including unprotected DVD), MPEG-TS (including unprotected Blu-ray), MXF, GXF, LXF, WMV, FLV, Real...
- Tags: Id3v1, Id3v2, Vorbis comments, APE tags...
- Video: MPEG-1/2 Video, H.263, MPEG-4 Visual (including DivX, XviD), H.264/AVC, Dirac...
- Audio: MPEG Audio (including MP3), AC3, DTS, AAC, Dolby E, AES3, FLAC, Vorbis, PCM...
- Subtitles: CEA-608, CEA-708, DTVCC, SCTE-20, SCTE-128, ATSC/53, CDP, DVB Subtitle, Teletext, SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI...MediaInfo features include:
- Read many video and audio file formats
- View information in different formats (text, tree)
- Export information as text
- Graphical user interface, command line interface, or library (.dylib) versions available (command line interface and library versions are available separately, free of charge, on the editor website)
- Integrate with the shell (drag 'n' drop, and Context menu)What's New in Version 0.7.86
+ Linux/Mac: more output formats (PBCore, EBUCore, FIMS)
+ FFV1 parsing optimization, avoiding by default a too verbose trace
+ Matroska: more elements support and typo fixes in the trace
+ #I172, Trace feature: provide the name of the main parser in the media element
+ Matroska: consider all values below 0x10 EBML names as 1-byte junk
x Matroska: better support (including speed improvement) of huge lossless frames (e.g. 20 MB FFV1 4K)
x #I144, Python binding: Python 2 on Linux does not automatically provide the locale to the shared object
x HTML output: don't escape carriage returns from the input file
x FFV1: some streams were rejected despite the fact they are valid
x Python binding: some errors during call of Get API with Python3 on Linux/Mac Compatibility:
OS X 10.6 or laterLanguages:
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction