Day One 2.0.9 Multilingual | MacOSX | 20.6 MB
Capture life as you live it. From once-in-a-lifetime events to everyday moments, Day One's elegant interface makes journaling about your life a simple pleasure. We are pleased to introduce the next generation of the Day One journaling app. Version 2 is a new app built from the ground up for an excellent writing and life-capturing experience.
With Day One 2.0, we're proud to provide Day One Sync - a fast, free, and secure service for syncing your data between all your devices. Day One Sync lays the foundation for many new features: a web app, an IFTTT channel, private-key encryption, and more. In tandem with Day One Sync, you can also use iCloud for backups.What's New:
- All-new user interface
- Multiple Photos per entry (up to ten inline photos)
- Multiple Journals (up to ten journals with unique colors and names)
- Day One Sync 2.0
- Photo View
- Custom Reminders
- Entry Management (select, move, tag, and delete multiple entries at a time)
- Timeline Filters (star, tags, location, year, activity, and music)
- Timezone Support
- Multiple Window support
- Single and Dual Pane Modes
- Redesigned PDF export
- Gesture supportOther Features:
- Automatic metadata (location, weather, motion activity, step count, and music)
- Tags and Stars
- Export to PDF with smart filters
- Share Extension
- Shortcut keysWhat's New in Version 2.0.9:
- Markdown Syntax highlighting in Edit mode.
- Contextual menu items added to Day One Dock icon.
- Keyboard shortcuts (Command+J = Journal Picker, Shift+Command+J = Entry Journal Editor, Option+Command+J = Toggle Journal Sidebar).
- Users prompted when changing metadata (tags, etc.) for multiple selected entries.
- GIFs preserved using JSON export.
- Entries deselected when changing from specific journal to "All Entries".
- Single/dual pane window improvements.Compatibility:
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction