CodeRunner 2.2 | MacOSX | 47.7 MBAdvanced Code Completion
CodeRunner, an advanced, highly flexible, and easy-to-use programming editor, supports a large number of languages, and delivers big IDE features while remaining lightweight and clutter-free. CodeRunner can run code in 23 languages out-of-the-box, and can be easily extended to run code in any other language. Notable features include debugging with breakpoints in lots of languages, IDE-level code completion, and lots of other high-end features making it easier than ever to write and work with code.
Any programmer knows the importance of good code completion. That's why CodeRunner supports full-blown IDE-level code completion for most languages, including fuzzy-search, tab-selectable placeholders, and documentation snippets.Run Code in Any Language
CodeRunner was built on the principle that you should be able to run your code instantly in any language. CodeRunner can run code in 23 languages out-of-the-box, and can be easily extended to support any other language. Adding a language is as easy as entering its terminal command.Debugging with Breakpoints
It's easy to get frustrated when your code is not working right. New in CodeRunner 2.2, you can set breakpoints and step through code line by line. Just click the text margin to set a breakpoint and start debugging. Explore the call stack, view and edit local variables, and leverage the full power of the debugger by issuing debugger commands. Debugging your code has never been this convenient.More Features
- TextMate theme support
- Automatic indentation support
- Interactive console
- File navigator
- Intelligent bracket matching
- Custom compile flags
- Symbol navigator
- Run with arguments & input sets
- Word completions
- Multiple selections
- Live run statisticsWhat's New Version 2.2:
* CodeRunner 2.2 finally supports debugging with the following languages: C, C++, Go, Java, Objective-C, Objective-C++, Perl, PHP, Python, Python 3, Rust, Shell Script, and Swift.
* Swift improvements: IDE-level code completion (requires Xcode) + improved run capabilities for multi-file projects (if running file main.swift).
* New preference: "Ask to save untitled documents when quitting", used instead of the system-wide setting (which many found confusing).
* New built-in mechanism for downloading compilers/components that may be required to run code in certain languages.
* New preference to specify where on the tab bar new tabs are inserted.
* Python 3 code completion now gives results for Python 3 and not 2.7.
* Improved formatting of Python code completion documentation snippets.
* White I-beam cursor in the editor and console for improved visibility on dark backgrounds.
* Console text colors are now customizable through themes. These settings can be found at the bottom of any theme's settings list in CodeRunner preferences.
* The console now provides proper support for the r character.
* Instead of displaying "Run Failed" when your code exits with a non-zero exit status, it now shows "Run Ended" and displays the exit status.
* Improved Objective-C code completion.
* The Dock menu now lists open documents and windows.
* Improvements to the contextual menu when right-clicking in the editor.
* The "Go to Folder" keyboard shortcut changed to ⌥⌘G, and now provides autocompletion of directory paths.
* Added the ability to compile only (without running) using ⌘B.
* Fixed a lot of bugs. Requirements:
Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.7 or later
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction