Vuo Editor 1.2.3 Build 7179 MacOSX | 69 MB
Vuo, a visual programming environment, lets you design and build live, interactive media. Drag, drop, and connect Vuo's building blocks to make your own graphics, animations, sounds, apps, UI prototypes, and more.Limitless possibilities.
Tired of just triggering video clips? With Vuo you can make unique visuals, live.
- Totally flexible. Build your dream machine.
- Make changes and instantly see the results.
- No coding required.Think outside the box.
Connect all your devices, and use them to control your visuals in ways other VJs haven't even dreamt of.
Vuo has built-in support for:
- Leap Motion
- Arduino and other serial devices
- USB HID
- Xbox Kinect
- Live audio and video input
- Art-Net Use Vuo with your favorite mixing and mapping apps.
You can use Vuo by itself, or make content for the VJ apps you already know and love. Open your Vuo compositions natively in CoGe, and mix them together with video clips. You can even use CoGe's interface to change parameters in your compositions.Vuo supports Syphon, so you can send output in realtime to lots of other VJ apps, like:
- Resolume Avenue & Arena
- ArKaos GrandVJ
- Or you can render your compositions to high-quality movies, and mix them in any other VJ app.Vuo combines a simple platform with an amazing array of features.Start connecting
Vuo is designed to work with sound, video, motion capture, controllers, sensors, stage equipment, data feeds, and more. Check out our detailed list and implementation schedule. Maximize the power of your hardware
Vuo is the only visual programming environment that automatically multi-threads your compositions and compiles them to machine code. This means Vuo compositions avoid bottlenecks in execution and use fewer computer resources.Leverage powerful building blocks for graphics
Get creative with 2D and 3D graphics. Vuo includes node sets that let you load 3D models, animate and add lighting and other shader effects to 3D objects, and apply filters to 2D images.Designed for output
We built Vuo to simultaneously work with multiple video devices and produce multiple graphics windows.Run your work on cue
You control the timing of your composition. It can run at a steady framerate, or it can react to events like mouse clicks or MIDI notes. You can design your composition so that some parts run continuously, and others run only when needed.Turn your code into nodes
You can add a composition to our test rig, so we won't inadvertently break your work as we continue to develop Vuo.Springboard your development
If you're developing an application, you can use Vuo inside. With Vuo's framework, your application can run and interact with compositions.Compose for other apps
You can already run Vuo compositions in some VJ apps, and we're working on adding more. Vuo has plans for an FxPlug, allowing you to run Vuo compositions from inside any FxPlug host app, such as Final Cut Pro X and Motion. What's New in Version 1.2.3:
- In Vuo 1.2.3, we've added lots of other features, too, including a Save Data node that can write text to a file, input editors for picking devices such as audio and MIDI, and support for newer Kinect models (1473 and 1517). And we've fixed many bugs.Requirements:
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction