WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.2.1 + Extensions Portable | 33.2 MB
WYSIWYG Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.Now available: WYSIWYG Web Builder!
* Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
* No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
* Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
* Template support (100+).
* HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
* Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
* Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop!
* One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
* Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
* Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
* Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
* Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
* Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
* Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
* Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
* Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!Whats New :
- Fixed: Carousel forward-circular/backward-circular now also works in full width/responsive mode.
- Fixed: Several Layout grid issues.
- Fixed: Height issue with 'Enable form' in layers and breakpoints.
- Fixed: Size issue with custom profile fields (option) in Signup object.
- Fixed: Issue with responsive columns in Photo Gallery.
- Fixed: CSS Menu submenu offset in breakpoints.
- Fixed: Removed 'position:absolute' for slideshow/lightbox in layout grid.
- Improved: Removed chmod 777 from fomr processor file upload code.
- Improved: Added z-index to css menu in layout grid.
- Improved: Floating layers use display:none instead of visibility:hidden.
- Improved: Added developers API key property to Google Maps Key.