Pro Paint 3.2.2 | MacOSX | 18.2MB
Pro Paint is the realistic full-featured digital art software that is used for painting, image editing, vector drawing, free-form transformation, cropping, alpha channel editing, and more specialized tasks. It provides high quality image manipulation tools for original artwork creation.
Combine your classic art practices and creativity with state-of-the-art paint technology to easily create incredible digital works of art. Pro Paint enables your works to be showcased just as impressive as what you can create on a physical canvas.
Get the most out of your design dexterity with a set of enhanced drawing tools whether you are creating icons, graphical design elements, and creating characters, storyboards, drawing manga and concept art, or working on illustrations for print and web.Unique features
- Expressive and Intuitive Paint Program
* Intuitive Interface: Just pick up the brush and begin your creative journey.
* Unparalleled paint engine: Fast, Smooth and Precise.
* 100+ Stunning Brushes: Pencil, Watercolor brush, Airbrush, Charcoal and other effects. Easily customize and create your own new brushes.
* Vector Drawing.
* Texture Painting.
* Experience painting with Descriptionting board with adjustable pressure sensitivity.
* Continuous auto-save - never lose artwork again.Full-Featured Image Editor:
* 50+ high-end Filters: Blur, Distortion, Tilt-shift...
* Image Editing: Gradient Fills, Crop, Paint bucket, Smear...
* Free Transformation Tools: Zoom, move, resize, rotate, skew and a free perspective transformation & Alignment Function.
* 4 kinds of Shape Tool: Rectangular, Ellipse, Spiral and Star / Polygon graphic Tool.
* Multi-path selection and editing.
* Channel Editing：RGBalpha, Alpha channel editing
* Rendering: Support to display Alpha transparency and export files as PNG image.
* Text Tool: Users can draw the text along the path and change the text setting including bolding, italics and kerning.Layers Style:
* Multi-Layers Management: Batch operation with multi-layers.
* Single Layer: Move, align, arrangement, integration, scaling, rotation, etc.
* Layer adjustments: exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpen/blur, etc.Better Compatibility:
* Open images using png, jpg, svg, gif, bmp, pdf, raw and many other popular formats.
* Export images as png, tiff, jpeg, jpg, gif, svg, pdf, bmp and other formats.
* Save files as a project that can be edited later.
* Perfect compatible with the creation and editing of SVG vector graphic files.Designed for Mac
* Takes full advantage of the latest OS X technologies including Cocoa, OpenGL, OpenCL, and Core Graphics.
* Use the Touch trackpad to paint with pressure sensitivity.
* Fully optimized for 64-bit and multi-core processors.What's New in Version 3.2.2
1.Modify the info of system compatibility.Compatibility:
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor