Adobe Muse CC 2015.2.1.21 (x64) | 1.11 GB
Create gorgeous HTML5 websites without writing code. Stay true to your creative roots and design incredible websites with ease no need to think like a developer. The easy way to create robust responsive sites. See how the latest release gives you unprecedented freedom and speed so you can design and publish websites that dynamically scale to any device.
- Create responsive web pages with design tools that now include better support for scroll effects on any size screen.
- With new Adobe Comp CC integration, you can create layouts on your iPad or iPhone and finish and refine your web designs in Adobe Muse.
- Add animated transitions and engaging scroll effects, make design elements fade in or out, and more.
- Import native files from Adobe Illustrator directly from a local disk or remote server, without having to export them as SVG files.
From inspiration to final creation. Faster.
Adobe Muse is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets including Adobe Stock right inside the app and quickly turn a blank page into a beautiful website. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.The right assets. Right away.
Creative Cloud Libraries store all your colors, images, graphics, fonts from Adobe Typekit, and other assets, so they are instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.Adobe Stock built right in.
Spend less time searching and more time designing with 55 million royalty-free images, graphics, and videos inside your apps. The new Adobe Stock Premium collection offers curated images from some of the worlds leading creatives.System Requirements:
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 processor; (2GHz or faster)
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2GB of RAMWhat's New in Adobe Muse CC (2015.2):
Better collaboration with libraries
Control assets in read-only Creative Cloud Libraries so they can be used by team members, but not changed or deleted.
Updated Libraries panel
Find the assets you need faster with new filtered search of Adobe Stock and icons that make it easy to identify licensed Adobe Stock assets.
Responsive design improvements
Create responsive websites with more precise and refined control, including improved support for scroll effects using fixed breakpoints.
Integration with Adobe Comp CC
Use Comp CC to turn drawings into layouts on your iPad or iPhone. Pull in vector shapes, images, and colors from your Creative Cloud Libraries and refine them right in Adobe Muse.
Improved Illustrator workflows
Import native files from Illustrator directly from a local disk or remote server without having to export them as SVG files.
Automatically gather and package all your assets from a site into a single folder for fast access and sharing.
Image frame tools
Create quick image placeholders with new ellipse and rectangle frame tools.
Showcase your work with Adobe Portfolio
Now when you use Portfolio to show off your websites, you can create custom landing and contact pages to better connect with viewers.
And so much more
Also includes: Responsive width and height for rectangles, vertical move handles, horizontal and vertical views in Plan view, and more.