Zerene Stacker Pro v1.04 Build T201602151850 (Mac OSX) | 205.9 MB
Zerene Stacker is "focus stacking" software designed specifically for challenging macro subjects and discerning photographers. Of course it works great with simpler subjects, close-ups, and landscapes also!
* Professional photographers
* Individual enthusiasts
* Government & industrial research labs
* People like you!
For these subjects:
* Mineral samples
Works with any digital camera:
* Any brand: Canon™, Nikon™, Sony™, Pentax™, Hasselblad™, Leica™, Olympus™, etc.
* Any size: digital back, full frame or APS-C DSLR, mirrorless, compact point-and-shoot, USB eyepiece, etc.
* Any other source of JPEG or TIFF files
* Does NOT control your camera, but works with other software that does.
Works with any method of focusing:
* Move the camera (focus rail, StackShot™)
* Move the subject (focus stage)
* Turn the lens focus ring by hand
* Turn the fine focus knob of a microscope
* Automatically step the focus motor inside your lens (e.g. ControlMyNikon™, CamRanger™)
* Optimized for high quality output: "Better images, less work!"
* Unlimited stack depth, from 2 frames to 1,000's if that's what you need.
* Handles very large images, e.g. 200 megapixels from a high-end Hasselblad camera
* Best-in-the-business retouching capabilities
* Full control of all stacking parameters
* Automatic alignment and scale correction (focus breathing is no problem)
* Advanced stacking algorithms
* Highest quality interpolation methods, up to Lanczos 8 (16x16) if you need it.
* Lightroom™ plugin available
Improvements in T201602151850
- Bug fix:
- Lightroom plugin, work around newly introduced Adobe bug on Macintosh,
which caused temporary folders to be named just "2" instead
instead of "Lightroom_Export_to_ZereneStacker_".
Compatibility: 10.7.3 and above.