27.07.2016 | 6.48 MB
Advanced volume leveling
The HoRNet AutoGain Pro improves on our best seller, the HoRNet AutoGain , it borrows the same effective DSP algorithm adding internal reference, peak detection, reverse gain processing and adjustable minimum and maximum gain. Of course all the feature of the original AutoGain are still there, so the AutoGain Pro is the perfect tool for quickly create volume automations and perfect them at their best.
The AutoGain Pro works using an external reference or an internal one, listens to your signal and tries to keep it at the same level of the reference signal, the way it does it it's up to you, you have many parameters to tweak until it reacts perfectly.Fine tuned Volume Automation
The AutoGain Pro exposes all the internals of the original AutoGain, while its small friend has a simple "speed" control, the AutoGain Pro gives you total control on attack and release for both the reference signal and the main one, it also allows you to set a minimum and maximum gain for the processors, that can also be reversed making it work like a "ducker".Visual gain display
With the AutoGain Pro you can see what the processor is doing, while you still need to use your ears for the best results sometimes the volume automation produced by the AutoGain Pro can be very subtle, having an "oscilloscope" view of both the gain and the reference signal is of enormous help.Still works like the classic
If you like the ability to tweak but sometimes are too lazy to do that or you simply need a quick tool, the AutoGain Pro has a "classic" mode there for you. When you activate the "classic" button many of the controls becomes gray out and take the original AutoGain internal values.
Do you need to adjust the "speed" simply move the main or reference "release" control, they are linked, and work like the original "speed" control of the AutoGain.
Use the level gain for an improved "sensitivity" control and the gain range for the original "range" control.
With The AutoGain Pro you have the original AutoGain just a click away, and with graphical gain display too!Features:
- internal and external reference
- gate from -60dB to 0dB for main signal when using internal reference
- independent attack and release for reference and main signals
- high pass and low pass filters on the reference input
- reference gain adjustable from -30dB to +30dB
- peak or RMS processing
- reverse gain operation
- "classic" mode works like the original AutoGain
- can write and read automation
- independent adjustment of minimum and maximum gain range
- relative gain range adjustment
- graphical gain adjustment and reference signal display
- Mac OS X (>=10.5 intel only) and Windows support
- 64bit compatibility both on Mac and Windowshome page:
HoRNet AutoGain Pro VST VST3 AU RTAS AAX v1.2.1 OSX/WiN RETAiL: