Diagrammix 2.13 Multilangual | MacOSX | 26.1 MB
Diagrammix is a tool for efficiently building attractive diagrams. Compatible with the latest OS X 10.11 and earlier!What are the main features of the app?
- Several unique styles to create professional looking diagrams.
- Simplicity of use.
- Context-oriented menus for changing appearance of shapes.What kind of diagrams are supported?
- UML class and sequence diagrams,
- data flows,
- organization charts,
- structured charts,
- network diagrams, etc.Detail list of features:
- well thought out usability;
- specially designed attractive elements and connectors grouped in styles;
- 23 shapes for flow charting in 10 styles;
- built-in clipart (more then 500 shapes);
- built-in support for UML class diagrams;
- set of shapes to create your own style (customizable style);
- ready-to-connect elements;
- quick connector: just select a source shape, press 'c' and drag a line to a target shape;
- straight, polyline, smooth Bezier and orthogonal connectors;
- automatic and manual stickyspot placement for attaching connectors to a shape;
- shapes automatically change size to correspond with inner text;
- several layout rules for a text on a connector;
- color scheme editing;
- guides and smart guides;
- groups and editing a text inside groups;
- import stencils from Graffletopia.com;
- Retina, iCloud, Sandboxing, Versions and Fullscreen are supported.
- export to PDF, PNG, JPG, TIFF, SVG.What's New in Version 2.13
- bug fixes;Compatibility:
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processorHome Page