Blocs v2.1.1 MacOSX | 26.7 MB
Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy to use and powerful visual web design tool that lets you create beautiful and modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.DESIGNED FOR SIMPLICITY
Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home. LET YOUR CREATIVITY GROW
Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace. NAVIGATE PAGES THE EASY WAY
Working with websites that contain many pages can be time consuming. With Blocs it's really straightforward. The new Navigator feature gives you a stunning, searchable overview of your entire project, meaning you can access any page in seconds.DO MORE IN LESS TIME
Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You'll be amazed how quickly you can create a website. ALWAYS LOOKING GOOD
Blocs gives you all the features you need to effortlessly optimise your websites for desktop, tablet and mobile. This ensures your visitors get the best viewing experience no matter what device they use.Simplicity
Blocs subtracts the need to write code meaning everyone can build websites.Quality
Blocs generates good quality organized code with no clutter or inline styles.Clarity
Blocs delivers a new level of clarity and focus helping you build websites faster.Intuitive
Blocs has many time saving features such as smart swatches and auto type colouring.Fast
Blocs really is insanely fast, you can build full webpage layouts in minutes.No Coding
You don't need to understand or use any coding to build a website with Blocs.Bootstrap 3
Blocs builds using Bootstrap 3 one of the most reliable and proven frameworks.Responsive
Because Blocs builds following page flow, sites are responsive with no extra work.Web Fonts
Blocs has a curated list of Google Web Fonts that you can easy use in your sites.Unlimited Websites
Since Blocs is an actual desktop app you can build as many websites as you like.Pre-Made Blocs
Blocs comes with many pre-made layouts, so building and prototyping is super fast.Retina Support
Blocs has retina support, so you can enjoy every pixel on your Macs retina screen.Easy to Use
Blocs is one of the easiest website building tools, anyone can build with Blocs.Beautiful
Not only is Blocs a great tool to use, it's also one you can enjoy to look at.Works Offline
Unlike so many other website building tools Blocs actually works offline.Beginner
Blocs is easy to understand and use. Its simplicity will encourage you to take your first steps.Designer
Blocs lets you easily build and style great looking websites without the need to write a single line of code.Developer
Blocs generates good quality, clean code. This makes it the perfect springboard to get the basics in place, fast.WHAT'S NEW IN 2.0?
- Customise any elements full CSS styling.
- Mobile and Tablet design and preview modes.
- Add custom code with the HTML bric.
- Improved animation features.
- Support for page attachments.
- Manage Full SEO info per page.
- Faster searchable page navigation.
- 30 new Blocs including pre styled Blocs.
- Apply colour faster with Paint Mode.
- Improved file architecture.WHAT'S NEW IN 2.1.1?
This is the latest version of Blocs for Mac, we recommended that you update as soon as possible to ensure you receive the best user experience.
* Added support for individual light box galleries (Gallery ID Field).
* Added clear text colour option to the Class Editor.
* Added clear text settings to sidebar options.
* Added option to switch off site pre-loader.
* Minor interface refinements.
* A number of mobile rendering issues for pre-build Blocs.
* A number of issues with icon brics.
* Issued that prevented forms from posting when a form item is set to 'not required'.
* Issue that caused scroll to interactions to not show current blocs with ID's on page.
* Issue that prevented project settings text colour to be applied.
* Issue that caused text decoration to not work correctly on hover and active states.
* Issue that caused text-left class to remain in place when not used.
* Issue that caused fixed backgrounds (Parallax Effect) to display wrong on iPad landscape orientation.
* Issue that caused double @ symbol on twitter buttons 'via' value.Requirements:
Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.10 or later