Framer Studio 67 MacOSX | 44.3 MB
Framer Studio is a new creative tool to build interaction and animation prototypes. It allows you to connect pixels to behavior and discover exciting new ways of interaction design.Design everything with Framer
You need the potential to design something completely new. Framer is a design tool that uses code to make anything possible. Pioneer new patterns and groundbreaking designs. Find the best solution, not just the expected one.Why write code?
Learning to code allows you to explore every creative concept-not just replicate patterns. Code isn't just for engineers. If you give it a try, we think you'll agree code is one of the most powerful tools a designer can have.Design for any device
Design for iOS, Android, Mac OS, Windows and Web. Framer has you covered for any platform you need. Choose from over 18 devices in a ton of colors from Apple, Google and HTC, Microsoft and Samsung.Set your creativity loose
Framer does a lot more than transitions or quick animations. Design using real data. Build real interfaces with customizable components. Test and validate all of your creative concepts.Framer fits your design process
Import graphics directly from Sketch or Photoshop. Need to change something? Simply re-import. And when you're done, gather feedback by sharing your work on a mobile device.Motion
Fine tune every animation until your layers move in harmony.Touch
Set up drag, scroll or page gestures with components.Depth
Respond to orientation changes and tilt layers in 3D space.Input
Capture keyboard input to test and work with actual user data.Data
Pull in profile photos or user names-anything with an API.Adaptive
Make responsive prototypes that adapt to user interaction.Import
Turn your static designs into a working prototype.Preview
Preview on any device with a browser, using MirrorPresent
Present in full-screen, for a focused experience.Share
Quickly share a URL for hassle-free user testing.What's new in 67:
- Mirror security with an access code per project.
- Mirror menu to contain a link to the new Framer for iOS.
- Support for submenus in the snippet menu by creating folders.
- Import paths to be clickable when pressing cmd (opens Finder).
- Images to be added by dragging straight from Sketch.
- Gesture Events to be device screen based rather then Canvas based.
- Syntax highlighting for numbers starting with a ..
- A scroll lag in the editor when clicking layers in the layer panel.
- The ordering of user added snippets.
- Issues with Sketch 39.
- Font rendering issues in folds on resize.
- Interactions with arrow keys in folds.
- Issues with special characters in document name.
- Positioning issues with Sketch Importer.
- Issues with image loading.
- An issue with scrolling nested ScrollComponents.
- An issue with BackgroundLayer when no device is present.
- An issue where the normal and multi-touch cursors looked different.Requirements:
OS X version: 10.10 or higher