P2P | July 31 2016 | 6.6 MB
Sybilla is an intelligent de-esser designed with one purpose: reduce those sibilant in almost no time. It works dividing the input signal in 8 different bands carefully tuned to the sibilant sound frequencies, the output of these filters drive a VCA modeled compressor that has a smooth and pleasant response. This coupled with envelope followers "perfect for speech" gives Sybilla a very musical sound but effective de-essing.
Sybilla has just two knobs, since the frequency detection is done automatically to always catch the most critical part you only have to decide how much the de-esser should work on those frequencies and if you like some of the original signal mixed in.
That's it. Sybilla is easy and effective de-essing.Features:
- Automatic de-essing
- adjustable effect amount
- 8 different detection filters
- on/off switches for each of the 8 filters
- effective de-essing regardless of signal level
- dry/wet knob
- Mac OS X (>=10.5 intel only) and Windows support
- 64bit compatibility both on Mac and Windowshome page:
HoRNet Sybilla VST VST3 AU RTAS v1.2.0 OSX/WiN RETAiL: