Autodesk HSMWorks 2016 R3.41074 for SolidWorks 2010-2016-SSQ | 432 MB
HSMworks (High Speed Machining) - high-speed processing module for SolidWorks.
HSMWorks designed from the ground up to work inside SolidWorks, and is a logical extension of the parametric SolidWorks environment to the CAM strategies. Experienced SolidWorks users will feel
at home working with HSMWork, and will be able to create high-quality treatment programs for a few minutes.
New users will be able to take advantage of 2D and 3D CAD in SolidWorks and implement design and design decisions in the CAM process, resulting in improved design quality and reduce product development time.
HSMWorks and SolidWorks interface is the same for all users - CAD and CAM. If you know, SolidWorks, familiarity with HSMWorks will be easy and successful. HSMWorks gives the possibility of obtaining high performance at an optimal trajectory intrumenta movement. For processors, HSMWorks allows you to create the most modern, most effective CAM program in a shorter time and with the least effort.
HSMWorks CAM system is a new generation that is able to reduce the time to develop the machine control programs and CNC processing times many times, with respect to existing CAM systems.
Year / Release Date: 2016
Version: R3 Build 2016 41074
Developer website: http://cam.autodesk.com/hsmworks/
Russian site about HSMWorks: http://www.hsmworks.biz/
Bit depth: 32bit + 64bit
Language: Multilingual (Russian available)
Medicine: Present (TeAM SolidSQUAD-SSQ)
System Requirements: Operating System
* Windows 10
* Windows 8
* Windows 7
* Windows Vista
64-bit (x64) versions are recommended.
NTFS File System is recommended.
* SolidWorks 2010 or newer.
* Internet Explorer 8 or newer.
* Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon ™ Dual Core, 3.0 GHz or Higher with SSE2 technology.
* On 32-bit operating systems: 2GB. 4 GB or more is recommended when working with complex parts.
* On 64-bit operating systems: 4GB.
* 1,024 x 768 with true color (1,600 x 1,050 with true color recommended)
* Installation 6 GB
* A mouse with 3 or more buttons and a scroll wheel is recommended.
* Dual / Quad core CPUs will be utilized when calculating toolpaths.
* English, German, Spanish, Japanese, Czech, Polish
* Any SolidWorks certified graphics card. Please see www.solidworks.com/sw/support/videocardtesting.html