Mixvibes - Remixlive v1.1.2 OS X | 219 MB
The essential app for instant remixing, powered by pro samples. Remix music with synced loops, sounds & FX. Mixvibes, the pioneer of digital DJing, introduces the perfect remix toolbox: lay down samples on a grid of pads and tweak them in seconds. Remixlive is all you need to turn ideas into high-quality tracks.PRO-SOUNDING SAMPLES
* Modular Grid: customize the grid size to your own preference, up to 10 columns and 10 lines.
* 48 samples per pack: beats, basslines, melodies, vocals and FX samples.
* Already over 18 varied sample packs, ranging from Hip-Hop to Dubstep - and more to come.
* Artist pack by legendary DJ/producer Carl Cox & more to be added.
* Create new packs by mixing and matching samples from existing packs.
* Colored pads: choose among 16 colors to customize your grid.REMIX TOOLBOX
* Instant FX pad with all-new effects: Infinite Delay, Low Phaser, Flangus, Jet-Up, Metalizer, Basic Slicer, Fast Gate, Crush, Bliss, Big Bright Hall, Freezer, Reactor.
* Loop your track using the different beat-repeat pads, from 2 bars down to a single beat.
* Live BPM control (time stretching): change the tempo on the fly without changing the pitch.
* Play several pads per column simultaneously.
* Full mixer: for each column, control level, filter, Mute and Solo + DJM-modeled 3 band EQs.
* Record your performance in high-quality? audio: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg
* Share your recordings via SoundCloud & YouTube.
* Support for any MIDI controller through MIDI learning.
* Control the app with your keyboard.
* VST & AU host sync and syncs plugin with host transport: sync Remixlive with the host software of your choice.EDIT SAMPLES
* Edit Play mode (loop, one-shot, gate), Quantize, Gain, ADSR, Pan, Loop Division, Reverse.
* Retrigger mode: tap on a sample to replay it from the beginning.
* Import your own samples from the Finder in a variety of formats: WAV, AIFF, MP3, M4a, AAC, FLAC, Ogg, MP4 and WMA are compatible.
* Record any sound or voice using any microphone or sound card.
* Load, move and duplicate any sample, anywhere on the grid.
* Transpose: raise or lower the tone of your samples.
* Audio limiter: avoid saturation.