Roadmap Planner 1.8 Multilingual | MacOSX | 5.18 MB
Roadmap Planner aims to bring simple and straightforward planning tools to your Mac and help you develop efficient strategies for reaching your goals. This utility allows you to monitor multiple projects at the same time, to create connections between tasks, and to share your ideas with others in presentation mode.Key Features:
* Visual timelines based on Gantt Chart - use the most recognized method of building projects plans.
* Dependencies - build dependencies between different tasks of different projects.
* Predefined templates - use templates in appropriate section with different color and font schemes according to your preferences.
* Presentation mode - present your ideas and plans in a simple, visually-appealing way.
* Backlog - create a prioritized list of works to drag and drop them to the project section whenever you are ready
* No WiFi or Internet connection required - get access to your roadmap on a plane, train, in a taxi or at the conference with poor connection
* Quicklook - now you can quickly preview the document in a folder, finder or emailWhat's New in Version 1.8
Now the date format in the document automatically adapts to the user's local settings
We added an option that allows you to set the default distance between items
You can select any item by clicking on it in the footnotes
Now you can add images to your items from the gallery, or you can upload your own images
Hover over an item, and a tooltip with a summary will pop up. It contains name, start/end date, duration and notes of the item
Now there is a speaker screen in the presentation mode. This feature allows you to choose what to broadcast to your team or partners
Major UI improvements
Stay tuned about the latest news of the product. See the What's new window in the start galleryCompatibility:
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processorHome Page - https://www.keepsolid.com/roadmap/