Directory Monitor 184.108.40.206 + Portable | 18.0 Mb
You can use Directory Monitor for the surveillance of certain directories and it will notify you of file changes, deletions, modifications, and new files in real-time. You can optionally execute an application when a change occurs.Features:
* Monitor directories for file changes, modifications, deletions and new files in real-time.
* Monitor local directories or network shares (including hidden shares).
* Run as a Windows service.
* Optionally execute an application when an event occurs.
* Log the user on the network that made the changes.
* Include/exclude filtering on files being monitored.
* Quickly tell if a directory is available and being monitored.
* Balloon notifications whenever an event is fired.
* Auto updating, import/export and more.New in version 220.127.116.11 (August 16, 2016):
* Avoid early event processing cancellation during application exit
* Better handling of starting external process when there are no default applications installedSystem Requirements
* .NET Framework 4.0 (automatically installed)
* Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
* Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
* Windows 10 Support StatementLanguages:
English, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, PolishHomePage