:Alive In AmsterdamYear Of Release
:FLAC | MP3Total Time
:639 MB | 247 MBWebSite
01. Marie's Introduction (Live) ( 1:19)
02. Play The Guitar (Live) ( 0:28)
03. Help Me (Live) ( 7:19)
04. I'm Back (Live) ( 6:38)
05. Say Goodbye To The Blues (Live) (10:39)
06. Almost Gone (Live) ( 5:50)
07. Omaha (Live) ( 6:06)
08. Tomorrow Seems So Far Away (Live) ( 5:46)
09. Playin' Hideaway (Live) ( 6:37)
10. Haunted By The Night (Live) ( 7:15)
01. Fly Away (Live) ( 5:43)
02. Please Take Me Home (Live) ( 6:34)
03. Rock Me Baby (Live) ( 9:35)
04. Marie's Mood (Live) ( 6:03)
05. Serve Me Right To Suffer (Live) (10:07)
06. The Love That We Once Knew (Live) ( 8:24)
ALIVE in Amsterdam contains songs pulled from every era of Walter's five-decade career, but his latest album ‘Battle Scars' has been the centre of the set Walter has mesmerized guitar fans around the globe with his masterful phrases and unique style. Walter Trout is a three-time winner of the Overseas Artist Of The Year title at the British Blues Awards, and a three-time Blues Music Awards nominee.
In 2015, he won the Sena European Guitar Award and also earned him the #6 slot in BBC Radio One's Top 20 Guitarist listeners' poll.
Released June 17th 2016 on Mascot/Provogue, 'ALIVE in Amsterdam' is the sound of a man announcing his resurrection after a period on the ropes. Walter Trout has never sounded so alive. The date is November 28th, 2015. The location is Amsterdam's Royal Theatre Carré. And the occasion is a live performance of the blues-rock legend at full-throttle. "We were rocking," remembers Trout of the comeback concert captured on 'ALIVE in Amsterdam.' It's on the stage where Walter Trout truly comes alive: "I get into the energy and the moment and the excitement of it all".
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction