:A New York RomanceYear Of Release
:FLAC | MP3Total Time
:334 MB | 146 MBWebSite
1. Introduction (Live) (0:19)
2. Oh What A Beautiful Mornin' (Live) (3:19)
3. Take Me To The World (Live) (3:16)
4. Sailing On (Live) (3:43)
5. That Face - Put On A Happy Face (Live) (3:50)
6. Wonderful! Wonderful! (Live) (4:36)
7. I'll Tell The Man In The Street (Live) (2:48)
8. Les Miserables Audition (Live) (0:07)
9. Brady Miserables (Live) (3:24)
10. Another Hundred People - So Many People (Live) (2:32)
11. New York Romance (Live) (3:53)
12. Almost (Live) (3:00)
13. Always - Time Heals Everything (Live) (3:15)
14. On My Way To You - Bless Your Heart (Live) (4:48)
15. What More Can I Say (Live) (3:46)
16. The Best Things In Life Are Free (Live) (2:50)
17. I Hear Bells (Live) (2:45)
18. I Hear Bells (Outro) [Live] (0:58)
19. Sidewalks Of New York - Sunday In New York - New York, New York - There's A Boat Dat's Leavin' Soon For New York (Medley) (Live) (5:02)
20. I Believe (Live) (2:27)
21. Playoff (Live) (0:58)
Kevin Dozier was awarded the MAC and Backstage Bistro Awards for ‘Outstanding Vocalist' in 2011. He was a 2015 and 2016 BroadwayWorld.com nominee for Outstanding Male Vocalist for his shows, "It's About Time", and "A New York Romance" at '54 Below' and 'The Metropolitan Room' in NYC.
He recently completed a series of acclaimed shows at The Metropolitan Room, entitled "A New York Romance", of which Rex Reed said, "A thrill to hear a polished singer with an impressive range, uncanny good taste, and a voice that is genuinely delightful to listen to. In a cabaret world numb with mediocre male vocalists, Mr. Dozier is very special indeed.". The shows were recorded and will be released as a new CD on May 10th 2016.
Kevin has had sold-out runs at ‘Feinstein's', 'The Metropolitan Room', 'The Laurie Beechman Theatre', and 'Don't Tell Mama's' in NYC, and 'The Plush Room' in San Francisco. He has also been a featured performer at 'Jazz at Lincoln Center', 'The National Arts Club', '54 Below', 'San Francisco War Memorial and Performing Arts Center', and numerous 'Noel Coward Society' functions.
Kevin's second CD, "Love's Never Lost" was released in February of 2013. This CD, produced by Paul Rolnick, with arrangements, orchestrations, and musical direction by Alex Rybeck, is a collection of songs, old and new, reflecting on the many stages of love.
Kevin's highly acclaimed debut album, "Love-Wise", made many of 2009's top album lists including Broadwayworld.com's Top 10 Vocal Albums of 2009 and WHLI radio's Top 50 of 2009. Produced and arranged by Christopher Marlowe (arranger and musical director for Nancy LaMott), the album features love songs from the Great American Songbook.
In December of 2013, Kevin released a small collection of holiday recordings with Alex Rybeck at the piano, "Home for the Holidays".
Kevin was born in Kentucky and grew up in Minnesota, Missouri, and Kansas, where he worked as a studio-singer. While pursuing his business career in marketing, he put his singing career on the back burner. After 10 years in San Francisco, where he was named "Male Cabaret Performer of the Year" in the San Francisco Cabaret Competition, Kevin returned to New York City in 2005, He made his critically acclaimed NYC cabaret debut at 'Don't Tell Mama' in June of 2008, followed by several successful runs at 'The Metropolitan Room'. These performances garnered him a MAC Award nomination in 2009 for Best Male Debut Performance.
Download Kevin Dozier - A New York Romance (2016) - (Fast & Anonymous) +300GB free
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction